• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

After a Light Snow on Christmas Day (The First in 70 Years-On This

In summary, the weather is changing, but it is still cold and snowy outside. Schools are open and people are driving.
lockhartkitchen
After a light snow on Christmas day (The first in 70 years-on this date) we were teased with it last night for a short time, and nothing in the morning. I have insomnia. I'm glad. I'm looking out my window and watching beautiful white snowflakes coming down. Temperatures are staying low. I hope we don't have school tomorrow. Hee Hee, I'm a teacher and still a child at heart.

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!!!

Wear your PJ's inside out!!

I would just go to Mt HOOD-----when I lived in Portland-----

I taught for 8 years before I resigned at the end of last year to be a SAHM. So, I know what you mean about snow. I firmly believe that teachers are worse than kids when it comes to getting excited about snow and hoping for snow days. :D It used to crack my husband up... :)

I got some snow over here you call all have!:grumpy: I don't think the teachers at my kids' school are excited about snow, at least not after months of it! And with the fact the kids have it everywhere and get their clothes soaked and then they are cold! Especially my daughters second grade teacher, boy she has her hands full!

Snow is in the forcast for the next week! Some of them are going to be some pretty intense storms! And life goes on as normal here. My son is in 6th grade and we have never had a snow day, or had school canceled! They've gone to school in power outages and everything. I guess the school has a good generator!:)
So come on over.... you can have it! LOL!;)

Last edited:
Send it to northern WI PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We had beautiful weather the last 2 weekends, nice snow cover, about 15-20 degrees.Now it is warm, melting, icy and yucky...and we have campers every weekend. Slush is NOT fun to play in!

It's been raining here all day today - lots of thunder, lightening, and wind last night! All of our beautiful snow is completely gone, but the forcast says not for too long!

It is 70 here in south Jersey today feels like spring! But would love to see a real good snow, my kids love playing in the snow.

I love hearing the weather around the nation. Sadly, my snow story doesn't have a happy ending. Here's my poem:

Rain, Rain, Go Away
You Melted all My Snow Away!!

We had school!

It dumped almost a foot here last night! There is snow flipping eveywhere and they say another storm is coming tonight! Yikes! I don't like the rain, but I really don't like driving in the snow, it's not that I'm scared. It's all the people who drive either too fast or they are scared to drive at all! And 10 miles an hour on a road that has been plowed and salted is ridiculous! Here is to a joyful day of driving!:grumpy: ;)

1. What is "After a Light Snow on Christmas Day" about?

"After a Light Snow on Christmas Day" is a heartwarming story about a family experiencing a rare snowfall on Christmas day after 70 years. It captures the joy and magic of the holiday season as the family spends time together and makes special memories.

2. Is "After a Light Snow on Christmas Day" a cookbook?

No, "After a Light Snow on Christmas Day" is not a cookbook. It is a storybook that celebrates the spirit of Christmas and the importance of spending time with loved ones.

3. Who is the author of "After a Light Snow on Christmas Day"?

The author of "After a Light Snow on Christmas Day" is unknown. It is a popular piece that has been shared and adapted by many authors over the years.

4. Can I purchase "After a Light Snow on Christmas Day" from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not sell books or storybooks. We specialize in kitchen tools and cooking products to help make your holiday meals and gatherings easier and more enjoyable.

5. Do you have any recommended recipes to make on Christmas Day?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of delicious and festive recipes for you to make on Christmas Day. From traditional holiday dishes to creative and unique ideas, we have something for everyone. Visit our website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for more recipe ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • SillyChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies