• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Show? Ideas for Door Prize Slips

Calling people right after the fair gives you a chance to pitch your show and get them signed up for your mailing list.
Princess
What do you guys do now with your door prize slips for those that marked "No" to hosting a show? And for those that marked "Maybe" do you call and offer them a Free Cooking Show? Need some ideas please

I would offer the maybe's free show's for sure. The no's I never know what to do with those. You could alway try calling them as well. Was your draw for just free cooking shows? If yes then I would call the no's too as they knew what they were entering for.

no it was for a piece of stone

I call and remind them where we met and I call everyone and say I was looking over my slips and see that you marked you are interested in hosting a cooking show. Let's look over our calender and see what date works for you. Don't say they marked yes, maybe or no. A maybe is a yes in disguise, and the people that mark no, don't even remember what they marked anyway. Good Luck!:)

Don't give them a chance to say no, by saying I see you might be interested, that gives them a window to say no.

If your drawing was for a piece of stone, you could always offer the "Dollar Days" special to all of you "no"s.. They obviously were interested in the stone, so maybe they'll host to get it for the price of the day they have their show on! Even if they didn't get it for free, they'll probably bite at buying it for a fraction of its cost!

free showI'd offer everyone a free show. Some people just want something for free. When they say no ask if you can invite them to your open house in xxxx whatever month or add you to your e-newsletter. They may be a future customer off your website...BEE

How long after the fair do you recommend calling people?

start calling right away!! Remember, it's all in the follow-up! Good luck!

You want to make your follow-up calls in 48 hours. Your potential hosts and recruits will lose interest if you wait too long.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a fun and easy way to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and spend time with friends and family. As a host, you can also earn special rewards and bonuses based on the sales from your show.

How do I schedule a Pampered Chef show?

Scheduling a show is simple! You can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. The consultant will work with you to choose a date, time, and location for your show.

What should I expect at a Pampered Chef show?

At a Pampered Chef show, your consultant will demonstrate our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware while preparing delicious recipes. You and your guests can sample the food and learn how to use the products in your own kitchen. There is also an opportunity to place orders and ask any questions you may have.

What are some ideas for door prize slips?

Some ideas for door prize slips include asking guests to provide their contact information for a chance to win a free product, having them guess the number of ingredients in a recipe for a prize, or giving them a raffle ticket for each product they purchase for a chance to win a larger prize. These ideas can help increase engagement and excitement during the show.

Can I host a Pampered Chef show online?

Yes, you can! With our virtual party option, you can host a show from the comfort of your own home and invite friends and family from anywhere to join in. Your consultant will guide you through the process and your guests can still enjoy all the benefits of a traditional show, such as free products and exclusive discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • Chef Bobby