• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

After a fair...

Princess

Oct 16, 2005
What do you guys do now with your door prize slips for those that marked "No" to hosting a show? And for those that marked "Maybe" do you call and offer them a Free Cooking Show? Need some ideas please

cla519

Jun 5, 2005
I would offer the maybe's free show's for sure. The no's I never know what to do with those. You could alway try calling them as well. Was your draw for just free cooking shows? If yes then I would call the no's too as they knew what they were entering for.

Feb 12, 2006
I call and remind them where we met and I call everyone and say I was looking over my slips and see that you marked you are interested in hosting a cooking show. Let's look over our calender and see what date works for you. Don't say they marked yes, maybe or no. A maybe is a yes in disguise, and the people that mark no, don't even remember what they marked anyway. Good Luck!:)

Don't give them a chance to say no, by saying I see you might be interested, that gives them a window to say no.

pchefinski

Advanced Member
Oct 7, 2005
If your drawing was for a piece of stone, you could always offer the "Dollar Days" special to all of you "no"s.. They obviously were interested in the stone, so maybe they'll host to get it for the price of the day they have their show on! Even if they didn't get it for free, they'll probably bite at buying it for a fraction of its cost!

beepampered

Veteran Member
Oct 22, 2005
free show

I'd offer everyone a free show. Some people just want something for free. When they say no ask if you can invite them to your open house in xxxx whatever month or add you to your e-newsletter. They may be a future customer off your website...BEE

Sk8Mom209

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
You want to make your follow-up calls in 48 hours. Your potential hosts and recruits will lose interest if you wait too long.