• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping to Guam: Can We Do It?

In summary, my customer wants to ship product directly to Guam. She needs to know that PSC box info and the cost for shipping to Guam.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I have a customer who wants to ship product directly to Guam. Being Sunday, and that I can not find anything specific on CC, I thought I would ask my fellow cheffers this. What does she need, if she can, to ship direct to Guam??? I really would like to be able to tell her we can of course but, if it is not possible then...

Yes. You'll enter their PSC box info as the street address, then AP as the state, then the CA zip. FPO/APO is the same price as US shipments. Let her know that when the military is involved it takes longer! PC ships Smart Post (Space Available) for the overseas military. So depending on how backed up her mail system is will depend on how long it takes to get to her. Avg is 2.5-4 weeks. But it can take up to 9 weeks for us to get orders on the base in Japan at Christmas time. :(If she doesn't have a military mailing address, then she'll be charged an additional $5 for the Noncontiguous location (see the back of an order form) and will probably get it faster.

OK I knew you would know and was hoping you would be out here today. Thanks as always!

You're welcome! :D

Sheila,Is there tax? CC isn't recognizing the zip code for my friend who is stationed in Greece (the military zip is 09842).Thanks!

No. It's a tax free zone. ;)

Sheila, my friend is in Greece, and PC said they won't deliver to her. Is this right? It's an American zip code. The PC customer service person couldn't give me any reason, just said that they wouldn't deliver there.

I would hazard the guess that you got someone who didn't know their own hole from one in the ground... They heard you say she lives in Greece and did not listen beyond that to hear APO/FPO. Provided they have an American APO/FPO PC will ship to them.

Janes right. APO and FPO addresses are valid US mailing addresses. The post office delivers it to the military here in the US, then the military transports it overseas at no additional cost to the appropriate location.

If you happened to obtain the name if the person who gave you the false info, please forward it to me in a PM and I'll forward it to the Career Solutions supervisor for training purposes.

Her name was Sarah, and she had an Indian accent. :) I called SC because when I put my friend APO zip code into CC to figure tax (I didn't realize it was tax-free), CC didn't recognize the zip code.Thank you for your help!

1. Can Pampered Chef products be shipped to Guam?

Yes, Pampered Chef does offer shipping to Guam. We are committed to making our products accessible to customers around the world.

2. How long does shipping to Guam typically take?

Shipping times to Guam may vary, but most orders arrive within 2-3 weeks. Please note that international shipping may be delayed due to customs processing.

3. Are there any additional fees for shipping to Guam?

Yes, there may be additional fees for shipping to Guam. These fees will be calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order, as well as the destination. We strive to provide the most accurate shipping fees for our customers.

4. Can I track my shipment to Guam?

Yes, you can track your shipment to Guam using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email. Please note that tracking may not be available for all shipping methods.

5. What if my order is damaged during shipping to Guam?

If your order arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure you receive a replacement or refund for the damaged item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • tiffanypc05