• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Costs of Attending Leadership: Registration, Meals, and More!

In summary, the speaker will be signing their 4th and 5th this week and their director offered to buy their airline ticket to Leadership. They were not planning on attending, but are now considering it. The registration fee of $200 does include some meals, but additional costs for meals and hotel will need to be covered. The estimated additional cost for the event is $500. The agenda includes various meals and workshops, with evening meals being the responsibility of the attendee. The speaker suggests checking if their director has extra hotel rooms available.
pattikake
I will be signing my 4th & 5th this week - and my director phoned me this morning & offered to buy my airline ticket to Leadership! I hadn't planned on attending, but now I'm thinking otherwise.

What other costs can I expect? I know registration is $200 - does this include any meals? I need to see how much out of pocket this would be if I decide to go.

Thanks for your help!

It does include some meals, but you'll need to pay for a few other meals and your hotel cost. If you have a free ticket I would go!! This is the last one! Crank up your Jan if you need to to cover the costs of Leadership. Depending on your spending habits I would plan on spending an additional $500 after registration and that includes hotel, meals, a small bit of shopping.

Agenda
Thursday, January 8th
8:00 am Registration opens
11:00 am–12:30 pm Lunch Buffet
1:00 pm–3:30 pm General Session
4:00 pm–5:00 pm Workshop (#1)
6:00 pm–8:00 pm Upper Level Dinner
8:00 pm–10:00 pm Upper Level Exclusive
Time with Vendors &
Product Showcase
Friday, January 9th
7:00 am–8:30 am General Breakfast
7:00 am–8:30 am Executive Directors Breakfast
9:00 am–11:00 am General Session
11:05 am–12:45 pm Lunch
1:15 pm–2:45 pm Career Path Workshop (#2)
3:15 pm–4:45 pm Guest Speaker - Special
General Session
5:00 pm–6:15 pm New Director Reception
Saturday, January 10th
7:00 am–8:15 am Breakfast
8:30 am–9:30 am Workshop (#3)
10:00 am–12:00 pm General Session
12:00 pm Grab & Go Snack Bag

This is cut from the agenda on CC. You'll need to provide meals for yourself in the evenings.

Does your director have hotel rooms already? If so, is there room for you? That will determine your hotel cost. Any additional spending money that you might want to bring is up to you. I am vowing not to go overboard on my spending. I'll get something as a souvenir for each of my kids & DH. I'm not sure about shopping at Merrill as there's not really anything I need.

sounds like you have an AWESOME director!!

1. How can I become a better leader?

To become a better leader, it is important to continuously learn and improve upon your skills. Seek out leadership training and development opportunities, and actively seek feedback from your team to identify areas for improvement. Additionally, make an effort to lead by example and communicate effectively with your team.

2. What are some key qualities of effective leaders?

Effective leaders possess qualities such as strong communication skills, the ability to motivate and inspire their team, adaptability, and a positive attitude. They also have a clear vision and the ability to delegate tasks and trust their team members.

3. How can I balance being a leader and a team member?

Balancing leadership responsibilities and being a team member can be challenging, but it is important to find a balance between the two. One way to do this is by actively listening to your team members and valuing their input and contributions. Additionally, make sure to delegate tasks and share responsibilities with your team to avoid taking on too much and becoming overwhelmed.

4. How do I handle conflicts within my team?

Conflicts within a team are inevitable, but it is important for leaders to address them in a calm and professional manner. First, listen to both sides of the conflict and try to understand each person's perspective. Then, work with the individuals involved to find a solution that is fair and beneficial for everyone. It is also important to set ground rules and foster a positive and respectful work environment to prevent future conflicts.

5. How can I motivate my team to reach their goals?

Motivating your team to reach their goals is essential for success. One way to do this is by setting clear and achievable goals and providing support and resources to help your team reach them. Recognizing and celebrating their accomplishments can also boost motivation. Additionally, lead by example and show enthusiasm for the goals and tasks at hand to inspire your team to do the same.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefann