• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking & Mystery Hosting Debate: Seeking Input

In summary, a mystery host show is when you have an open house or email show and no one is the host. You give chances for the buying guests to receive the host benefits. When you give additional benefits (like discounts or a free stone), you are "eating" those costs. Here is an example of how you might use the discounts in a mystery host show. I used this for the Super Bowl email show I had. The documents are attached. If you are trying to get bookings, I would have left the Mystery Host part off.
paydaymom
I made one using lost of info from this site. Will be leaving them on boards and different places. Wanted some input. Think maybe I shouldn't have put booking and mystery host on same one.

Attachments

• pc.jpg
    pc.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,596
oopsSorry I didn't know it would post this so big on the site

I am a new consultant and May is my super starter month. I am confused on what a "mystery host" is??? Could you explain it to me? And all those discounts you are giving, with half priced items and 5% discount. How do you do all that? Do you have to pay the difference? How do you do it in Pampered Partner? Sorry, I'm just a little confused on some of these things.
I think your flyer looks nice, seems like a good idea. :)

A mystery host show is when you have an open house or email show andA mystery host show is when you have an open house or email show and no one is the host. You give chances for the buying guests to receive the host benefits.

When you give additional benefits (like discounts or a free stone), you are "eating" those costs. You are paying for those discounts or free items. It is a nice incentive to use occassionally.

Here is an example of how you might use the discounts in a mystery host show. I used this for the Super Bowl email show I had. The documents are attached.

Super Bowl Mystery Hostess Phone-In Show

You are invited to participate in a Super Bowl Mystery Hostess Show!
Could YOU be the Mystery Hostess??

Place a phone order with me on Sunday February 6, 2005
and earn discount as follows:

Call During Receive
1st quarter 15% discount
2nd quarter 10% discount
Half-time 5% discount
3rd quarter 15% discount
4th quarter 5% discount

Reminder that past hostesses (within the last 12 months) will also receive their 10% past host discount!

Guest special for February is: purchase $50 or more and receive our Classic (Large) Batter Bowl Free!

You will receive one ticket stub when you call to place an order during the game. Monday evening (February 7th) I will draw a ticket and that lucky person will be the "Mystery Hostess".

EARN EXTRA TICKETS TO BE PLACED IN THE DRAWING AS FOLLOWS:
Product order $50 or greater (after past host discount) = 5 extra ticket
Product order $75 or greater (after past host discount)= 10 extra tickets
Schedule an upcoming show (February) = 20 extra tickets
Schedule an upcoming show (March/April) = 15 extra tickets

Attachments

• Mystery Host Super Bowl.doc
    100 KB · Views: 599
  • Super Bowl Mystery Host Letter.doc
    26 KB · Views: 613
superbowl showGinger,
I'm curious- how did the superbowl mystery host show work our for you? Did you have alot of people call in? Its a really neat idea. I like the idea of people calling me to order. :D

Thanks a lot for your help! I now understand what a mystery host is! YEAH!
:D

I do the Super Bowl Mystery Host every year. It works well, but I promote it well with emails. I send out the info via email and I also send it via mail to some people. A few days before I send out recipes they can make for their Super Bowl party and a reminder. The morning of I also send out a reminder. I get a few hundred dollars in orders.

PostcardI think the postcard looks great... very professional.

If you are trying to get bookings, I would have left the Mystery Host part off. It almost gives them an "out" to booking a show.

You can always do the Mystery Host party separate... distribute to a different neighborhood, set of people, etc.

Great job on the postcard!

Thanks for the input, I will do that!!

1. How can I book a Pampered Chef party?

To book a Pampered Chef party, you can reach out to your consultant or host your own party as a Mystery Host. Your consultant can help you set a date, invite guests, and plan the menu for your party. Alternatively, you can host a Mystery Host party by collecting orders from friends and family and entering them online. As the host, you will receive the host rewards based on the total sales from the party.

2. Can I earn host rewards as a Mystery Host?

Yes, you can earn host rewards as a Mystery Host. The host rewards are based on the total sales from the party, so the more orders you collect, the higher your rewards will be. You can use the rewards to purchase discounted or free products from Pampered Chef.

3. How long does a Pampered Chef party typically last?

A Pampered Chef party typically lasts around 2 hours. This allows enough time for your consultant to demonstrate the products, answer any questions, and take orders from guests. However, the length of the party can vary depending on the number of guests and the amount of time spent on each product demonstration.

4. Can I have a Pampered Chef party at a different location?

Yes, you can have a Pampered Chef party at a different location. This could be at your home, a friend's home, or even a virtual party online. Your consultant will work with you to find a convenient location that works for you and your guests.

5. How far in advance should I book a Pampered Chef party?

It is recommended to book a Pampered Chef party at least 2-3 weeks in advance. This will give you enough time to invite guests, plan the menu, and allow your consultant to prepare for the party. However, if you want to host a Mystery Host party, you can start collecting orders at any time and enter them online when you are ready.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • alidafrizzell