• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the best products for healthy cooking?

In summary, customers can browse the full product catalog on the Pampered Chef website or in the latest catalog to see which products are currently available for purchase. Orders can be placed through the website or through a consultant, with the latter providing personalized recommendations and support, as well as the opportunity to earn rewards through hosting a cooking party. To order a personalized product, customers can select the item and follow the prompts for personalization, with longer processing and shipping times expected. Order tracking can be done through email, logging into the website, or contacting a consultant. Additionally, customers can check the website or contact a consultant for information on any current promotions or discounts.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
My brother is finally on board after suffering a heart attack last year about cooking healthier. So, he has given me $200 to spend. He wants a DCB, and I'm going for a stoneware bar pan. I know what my favorites are, but I thought I'd see what yours are as far as helping someone eat healthy. Thanks in advance.

A micro-cooker for streaming veggies, cooking chicken fast, and reheating leftovers (instead of eating out). I use mine several times a day sometimes.

One good knife, Salad & berry spinner, MMP, 10" nonstick skillet, MFP

Good for him for wanting to eat healthier - even though it took a major event to get him there! The Small Ridged Baker would be good, along with either a Make it Fresh/Healthy or Vegetarian Cookbook. Even though he may not be a vegetarian, it has a lot of good recipes in it and offers a good alternative to meals with meat. If it's just him, or a small family, the Round Covered Baker may be better size-wise than the DCB.

MFP, RCB or DCB, a couple seasonings, knife, microcooker, executive cookware (less fat needed in cooking) and steamer, measuring bowls and spoons (which ever he prefers so that he knows how much of certain ingredients he's using, scale. Grill tools would also be good. We have so many good-for-you items!!

Definately some spices. Many people think eating healthy is eating bland food. Encourage him to spice it up. He can have chicken 4-5 times a week and they can all taste different.
Also fresh salsas are great for zipping things up.

Just thought of the Kitchen Spritzer - great for using just a small amount of oil.

Thank you all for some great ideas!

1. How do I know which products are currently available for purchase?

You can browse our full product catalog on our website or in our latest catalog. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information on product availability.

2. Can I order products online or do I have to order through a consultant?

You can place orders through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Ordering through a consultant allows you to receive personalized recommendations and support, as well as the opportunity to host a cooking party and earn rewards.

3. What is the process for ordering a personalized product?

To order a personalized product, simply select the item on our website or in the catalog and follow the prompts to enter your desired personalization. Please note that personalized products may have longer processing and shipping times.

4. How can I track my order?

Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information. You can also track your order by logging into your account on our website or by contacting your consultant.

5. Are there any current promotions or discounts for ordering products?

We often have special promotions and discounts for our customers. You can check our website or contact your consultant for more information on current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StrengtheningCore
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • adnoel