• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advice Needed

In summary, Anne was trying to get some advice on how to politely bow out of hosting a show for a neighbor who she isn't really friends with. She was told to let the neighbor know that she is willing to do a show for her in the spring, but if she doesn't want to do it then she is the one who said no. She was also told to use this busy season as an excuse to not host any more shows for now, but to keep the neighbor in mind and refer her to other opportunities.
yummy4tummy
Okay, some of you may remember my earlier post about going to a PL show for one of my past hosts and the PL consultant took a personal call on her cell and left me waiting for 20+ minutes... well today that host called my house and wants me to host a PL show for her as she is becoming a consultant for PL.:eek: Here is my conundrum (I will try to make it short).

This host really isn't a friend of mine (she booked a show from my neighbor's show....never knew her before that.)
When she had her PC show, she mentioned that she was having a PL show in a few months and if she did, would I come...which I did and I did place an order even though I have candles coming out my backside.

I honestly know very few people here...my neighbor being one of them and she already booked a show off the PL consultant that night (because she didn't go to the show).

I am STRUGGLING so hard just to get the people I do know to have shows for me and I don't want to party people out. Plus when I tried to make customer connection calls to her, she would never return my calls and delete my e-mails before reading them (I request reply's on my e-mails so it tells me when people delete without reading)

So fellow cheffers, any ideas on how I can bow out gracefully? Any other advice would also be welcomed. Thanks

Valky

I would just tell her that "right now" you are so focused on your business and trying to get going yourself that you couldn't possibly do a "good" show for her right now.
Let her know that you would be willing to do one for her in the spring and that you will keep her in mind and refer to her whenever possible.
Wish her luck and maybe hope she never calls you! :D

I think that's a great idea. Just explain that THIS is the BUSIEST season for PC and you would rather do a show later. Some nerve!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." --Dr. Seuss

Anne- Love this quote and that is the way I normally view things. Thanks for your and Koolotus' advice. Maybe I will just let her "cook" for a few days before I even try to get back to her.

You're welcome! I have this posted in my cube at work and in a way, it reminds me who my friends are, because they take me as I am.

This is just me, I am a party girl... I will use anything as an excuse to have people over and entertain! However, because I am now back in the business, I only do shows for people who host shows for me. My show on Friday is with a BeautiControl consultant who really wants the Roasting Pan, I am holding a show for her on the 10th. I know that she already had a show for you, but since we all know that we need to keep our calendars clear for our shows, tell her that in the spring you would be willing to trade shows with her. If she says no, then she is the one that said no... not you. So, then it's on her, but you bow out gracefully. Good luck! :)
Jaye

1. How do I know which Pampered Chef products are right for me?

Our website offers a variety of tools to help you find the perfect products for your needs. You can browse by category, search for specific items, or take our Product Finder Quiz to get personalized recommendations.

2. Can I get advice on how to use my Pampered Chef products?

Of course! We have a team of experts who are always happy to provide tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your Pampered Chef tools. You can also find instructional videos and recipes on our website.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts available for Pampered Chef products?

We regularly offer promotions and discounts on our products, which you can find on our website or by signing up for our email list. We also have a Host Rewards program where you can earn free and discounted products by hosting a cooking or catalog party.

4. Can I return or exchange a Pampered Chef product if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we have a generous return and exchange policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Just contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on our website or reach out to a current consultant for more information. We offer flexible hours, great training and support, and the opportunity to earn income and rewards while doing something you love.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KirstenAnne
  • jnnfrc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Amyskitchen2
  • General Chat
Replies