• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advice Needed Re: Mystery Host Shows

In summary, the author had two shows booked for this month and both have had to reschedule. The author is not worried about later in the month, because they still have plenty of time to book that, but they really wanted to earn the bookings slide. The author was planning on having an open house at their home, but their AC is broken and it is 100+ degrees outside so that is a no go. The author's backup plan was to do an online show and do it mystery host style. The author would need $300 in orders so they can split them and make 2 shows. If the author does that, and try to split them, how do they handle the mystery host benefits? The author doesn't think they have
cookie325
I had two shows booked for this month and both have had to reschedule. I am not worried about later in the month, because I still have plenty of time to book that, but I really wanted to earn the bookings slide by submitting 2 shows by the 15th. I was planning on having an open house at my home, but my AC is broken and its 100+ degrees outside so that's a no go. My backup plan was to do an online show and do it mystery host style. I would need at least $300 in orders so I can split them and make 2 shows. If I do that, and try to split them, how do I handle the mystery host benefits? Do I just say the host will get X dollars in products and put them as the host on BOTH shows? Do I put myself as the host and just divvy up the products? Has anyone ever held one show but split it? I can't seem to figure out what is the best way to handle this. I don't think I have my thinking cap on correctly this morning. :confused: Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :thumbup:

I've only done one Mystery Host Show. I did it as "consultant acting as host" so that all the items would come to me, then be handed out to the various participants. I broke down the items in advance & advertised that person #1 would get ___________, person #2 __________, etc. After all the orders were in, I drew names to see who was person #1, person #2, etc. They loved it.

I just did a mystery host for July so that I could sell $1250 in my first 30 days... It was a little complicated, but I put several of the customers as the "hosts" for 3 shows (There were $500 in orders and I needed 3 more shows). I had all of the products shipped to me as C/O my name instead of the host- since there were so many different orders... It worked out, but I'm not sure if I would do it on a regular basis. Each participant had to have $100 in sales, then they received $30 in free products, and 40% off their remaining products (I ate a lot of the costs for this, but I was looking to qualify in 30 days and get my free fall products). My only issue now is shipping the products to my far away customers... Good luck! Sorry about the rambling!

What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a type of Pampered Chef party where the host's identity is kept secret until the end of the party. Guests have the opportunity to earn entries for a chance to be the mystery host and win all the host rewards for the party.

How do I participate in a Mystery Host Show?

To participate in a Mystery Host Show, you must attend a party or place an order through the party's online link. Every purchase or booking made through the party will earn you entries for a chance to be the mystery host.

What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Host Show?

Hosting a Mystery Host Show allows you to potentially earn all the host rewards without having to do any of the work. It also adds an element of excitement and surprise to the party for both the host and guests.

How is the winner of the Mystery Host chosen?

The winner of the Mystery Host is chosen randomly at the end of the party. The more entries a guest has, the higher their chances are of being selected as the mystery host.

What happens if the mystery host is unable to claim their rewards?

If the mystery host is unable to claim their rewards, the host of the party will receive the benefits as if they were the host. This ensures that the host always receives the rewards for hosting the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies