• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Boost Your Party Bookings? Here's Some Advice!

In summary, Debbie advises new Pampered Chef participants to have fun, offer free stuff to guests, and to get comfortable with their show before booking more.
txmom315
I am new to Pampered Chef! I had my first show at $672!!!! I am so excited to be part of such a great business! I wanted to find out if anyone had any advice as to how to generate bookings at cooking shows! I would appreciate any advice at all!
Thanks so much!
txmom315

bribe them.......its amazing what a $1 cook book will get you!!

just have fun!My first month of shows I got zero bookings because I think I was too uptight and nervous. After that I relaxed and got comfortable and the bookings are now consistent, I believe because I have fun and they do too! I have tried booking incentives but dont' get any more than when I don't offer something extra. So my advice enjoy your self, have fun and they will to and want to book a show! :D

Congrats on your first show, how exciting! Bribing does often work, but I believe that if you relax and have fun it is infectious and other people will want to have the same fun too! Keep the energy and excitement and all will go well.

Good luck with show #2!

Offer Free Stuff!!Yes as much as we would like to think our having fun and showing off the PC stuff will infect the whole crowd and then everyone will book a show, or even just a few the only time I get bookings is because of the HOST Benefit where my host gets their host monthly special. My hosts do most of my bookings before the show!!
I'm not knocking that fun show idea either, I have had some ladies do a show because they love to entertain. But FREE stuff really gets them motivated.
Also when I am in need of bookings I offer an incentive (with a certain amount of sales!) and they get it after their show!!
I JUST STARTED DOING THIS IN 2006!!!
I have asked the ladies in the crowd to make a list of things they would get if money were no object. Then I ask around the room. They tell me things like the cookware set, stoneware pieces, Chef's knives, etc... and then I take them to the back of the catalog and explain host benefits. I ask them to look at the column under kitchen show and then go on to tell them what they get as a host! Some are amazed at the great benefits and I tell them that an order averages $30 but others are far higher so at $30 if you can find 20 friends, family members, co-workers, neighbors, teachers, parents at PTA, etc to order they will have a $600 show. Then I go on to tell them how much FREE stuff that is, 1/2 price items, and their discount. I always get one booking or someone really interested at every show. I also mention that we usually have a FREE item for the guest just like today and I go on to tell the guest special (MArch doesn't have one so I make my own FREE offer per $50 purchase) and that is a great incentive for people to order at least $60!
It will pick up. Just give yourself a chance to get comfortable!!
Debbie

1. What are the top tips for success as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it is important to familiarize yourself with all of Pampered Chef's products and their uses, attend training sessions and meetings, and reach out to your sponsor or mentor for support and guidance. It is also crucial to constantly network and market your business to potential customers.

2. How can I effectively manage my time as a new consultant?

One way to manage time effectively is to create a schedule and stick to it. This includes setting aside time for tasks such as booking parties, following up with customers, and ordering products. Additionally, utilizing tools such as the Pampered Chef app can help streamline and organize your tasks.

3. What are the best ways to grow my customer base as a new consultant?

Networking and word-of-mouth are key to growing your customer base. Attend events, host parties, and ask for referrals from satisfied customers. Utilizing social media platforms and creating a strong online presence can also attract new customers.

4. How can I maximize my earnings as a new consultant?

To maximize earnings, it is important to focus on selling high-quality products and providing excellent customer service. In addition, offering host rewards and incentives can also boost sales. It is also important to track expenses and ensure that you are pricing products correctly to maximize profits.

5. How can I stay motivated and overcome challenges as a new consultant?

Staying motivated can be challenging, but setting realistic goals and celebrating small successes can help keep you on track. It is also important to remember that challenges will arise, but seeking support from your team and remaining positive can help you overcome them. Continuously learning and staying updated on new products and industry trends can also keep you motivated and inspired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMJ