• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Raffle Slip Responses: Tips for New Direct Sellers

In summary, the conversation discusses how to handle contacts made at a display table and how to follow up with potential recruits and bridal registries. Suggestions include keeping "no" survey responses for future follow-up, setting up coffee meetings with interested recruits, and providing information and catalogs to bridal shower hosts. The importance of following up with "no" responses is emphasized as they may still be potential customers or hosts. One person shares a story of a successful sale from someone who originally said "no." Overall, the conversation highlights the importance of effective follow-up strategies and the potential for success with persistence.
pletcherdee
Hi,

I am sorting through the information I received from a "drawing" that I did. entering in all my new contacts, etc.

A couple questions have come up, and I was hoping someone could advise me.

1) When someone fills out a raffle slip and says "NO" for each question (i.e., are you interested in hosting a cooking show, etc.), do you do anything with those? Do you include/add them to your list of contacts? Do you send them any kind of follow up, like "thanks for coming to my display table....etc.? or are they "dead ends"?

2) What do you include in packets that you send to people who have expressed an interest in being recruited.

3) What do you include in packets that you send to people who have expressed an interest in the Pampered Bride/Bridal Registry.

(I mean other than the brochures themselves?)

I appreciate any feedback you can provide.

Thanks,

Deanna

I would keep the "no's" and follow up with them and make sure that they are using their products and see if they have any questions..these are "out of the box calls"

As far as people who are interested in joining, I give them the opp brochure and try to set up a time for coffee or something like that. There I show them the benefits and lend them a copy of Doris's book.

For bridal registries/showers I meet with the host and get addresses for invites and give them the shower planner with some catalogs and OOF along with the specials.

Hope I helped.......

Thanks!

The "Out of the Box" calls aren't for this situation, as they may or may not have any purchased any PC products. It was a display table I had set up with products and a raffle box--people who passed by filled out the slips to enter the drawing.

I appreciate the feedback though--and the help with the packets.

You can always keep the survey's who put down all "no's" and try to call them in a few months. With a new promotion either from PC or one you're doing yourself they may change their mind and want to do a show. They must have been interested in something with the PC even if its just to buy products. People are always changing their miind so it doesn't hurt to call them later. I always put people's info into pampered partner no matter what they filled out on their survey forms.

For me it depends on how many slips I have. If I've got a ton I need to follow-up with I don't bother with the "no's". But if you've got someone interested in the business I would definitely try to meet with them in person to answer any questions they may have. Try to let them do most of the talking. Find out why they are interested in the opportunity and what they hope to get out of it.

Good luck and congratulations on such a great start!!

pletcherdee said:
Thanks!

The "Out of the Box" calls aren't for this situation, as they may or may not have any purchased any PC products. It was a display table I had set up with products and a raffle box--people who passed by filled out the slips to enter the drawing.

I appreciate the feedback though--and the help with the packets.

I guess I would be of more help if I could actually read...oops

I just did a Job Fair at our local Mall and ran into some no's. It is funny though, because one came from a very nice woman whose booth was next to mine. She expressed intrest in ordering something small for herself. I called the next day and her order was close to $80. I kind of laughed and said why not try to pass around the catalog and turn it in as a show? She had no idea of our benefits and was so excited that she could actually earn free stuff!! Which is really funny since she heard me talking for 7 hours right beside her. Hhahaha! So I think that No's might also mean yes, with the right person. Def. follow up with at least a mailed flyer of our June Special and the flyer about the 8 reasons to Host a Show.
Good Luck!

1. How can I successfully launch my business as a Pampered Chef rookie?

To successfully launch your business, it is important to start by creating a strong network of friends and family who can help spread the word about your new venture. Utilize social media and attend local events to introduce yourself and your business. Additionally, take advantage of Pampered Chef's training materials and reach out to your mentor for guidance.

2. What are some tips for hosting successful parties as a rookie?

One tip for hosting successful parties is to focus on the experience for your guests. Make sure to have a variety of products on display, as well as interactive elements such as cooking demonstrations or games. Be prepared to share your personal experiences with Pampered Chef and how the products have benefited you.

3. How can I balance my full-time job and my Pampered Chef business as a rookie?

Time management is key when balancing a full-time job and a side business. Utilize your evenings and weekends to work on your Pampered Chef business and prioritize tasks. It may also be helpful to schedule specific blocks of time for different aspects of your business, such as marketing, order processing, and training.

4. What are some ways to grow my customer base as a rookie?

Networking and word-of-mouth are great ways to grow your customer base as a rookie. Ask satisfied customers to refer their friends and family to your business. You can also consider hosting booths at local fairs or events, or partnering with other businesses for cross-promotion opportunities.

5. How can I stay motivated and enthusiastic as a rookie?

As a rookie, it is important to remember why you joined Pampered Chef and what your goals are. Set achievable goals for yourself and celebrate when you reach them. Surround yourself with a supportive network of fellow consultants and attend company events for inspiration and motivation. Lastly, don't forget to have fun and enjoy the journey!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies