1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales "Advertising" rules

1. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

I am having a Home for the Holidays with two other vendors, Silpada and Scentsy. I want to post a note on facebook...can I do so without saying Pampered Chef of PC but just the number one home party plan with kitchen supplies or something like that? No websites will be linked or names metioned. I know they don't have limitations but I still won't put names or websites - just so we get bodies there live.

Thanks guys!

Nov 19, 2009
  2. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

If you just want your "friends" to attend. Set it up as an Event they can RSVP too. Make it private and invite those you want to come and encourage them to bring a friend. Don't put websites but you could offer an email or phone number for more detailed information.

Nov 19, 2009
  3. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

I really wanted to make it a post, too thought...that's what I was questioning. I have already included it in my newsletter and I will send an e-mail to my friends in my yahoo address book...

Nov 19, 2009
Have something to add?