• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Home for the Holidays with Top Home Party Plans - Join Us for an Event!

In summary, the rules for advertising Pampered Chef products are outlined in the Independent Consultant Agreement, which can be found on the company's website. Consultants must truthfully represent the products and not make false or misleading claims. They are allowed to use images and logos from Pampered Chef in their advertising as long as they follow the guidelines and do not alter the images. Advertising on social media platforms is also allowed, but consultants must use appropriate disclaimers and not make false claims. There are some restrictions for hosting online parties, such as following advertising rules and complying with applicable laws. If a consultant sees another violating the advertising rules, they can report it to Pampered Chef's compliance team for investigation and appropriate action. It is important to maintain the
dkitten13
I am having a Home for the Holidays with two other vendors, Silpada and Scentsy. I want to post a note on facebook...can I do so without saying Pampered Chef of PC but just the number one home party plan with kitchen supplies or something like that? No websites will be linked or names metioned. I know they don't have limitations but I still won't put names or websites - just so we get bodies there live.

Thanks guys!

If you just want your "friends" to attend. Set it up as an Event they can RSVP too. Make it private and invite those you want to come and encourage them to bring a friend. Don't put websites but you could offer an email or phone number for more detailed information.

I really wanted to make it a post, too thought...that's what I was questioning. I have already included it in my newsletter and I will send an e-mail to my friends in my yahoo address book...

What are the rules for advertising Pampered Chef products?

The rules for advertising Pampered Chef products are outlined in the Independent Consultant Agreement, which can be found on the Pampered Chef website. As a general guideline, consultants must truthfully represent the products and not make false or misleading claims.

Can I use images or logos from Pampered Chef in my advertising?

Yes, you are allowed to use images and logos from Pampered Chef in your advertising as long as they are used in accordance with the Independent Consultant Agreement. This includes using proper trademark and copyright symbols and not altering the images in any way.

Am I allowed to advertise on social media platforms?

Yes, you are allowed to advertise on social media platforms as long as you follow the guidelines outlined in the Independent Consultant Agreement. This includes using appropriate disclaimers and not making false or misleading claims about the products.

Are there any restrictions on hosting online parties?

While online parties are a great way to reach a larger audience, there are some restrictions to keep in mind. Consultants must follow the rules for advertising, including using disclaimers and not making false claims. Additionally, consultants must also comply with any applicable laws or regulations for online sales.

What should I do if I see another consultant violating the advertising rules?

If you see another consultant violating the advertising rules, you can report it to Pampered Chef's compliance team. They will investigate the claim and take appropriate action if necessary. It is important to maintain the integrity of the company and its products by adhering to the advertising rules.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dwyerkim
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • PamperedChefDude