• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advertising in Bridal Magazines

In summary, the conversation discusses different advertising options for marketing to engaged couples, specifically through local bridal magazines or working with wedding planners. The speakers also mention the use of a wedding registry success strategies audio CD for guidance, and the restrictions on advertising in magazines according to the company's policy.
Kathryn Read

I'm a fairly new consultant and I'm testing the waters to see if anyone has advertised in their local bridal magazines or in newspaper inserts geared to bridal shows or services. I'd be very interested in the results you achieved using this advertising venue to expand into that market.

I am still new as well, but have been getting information about engaged couples from the newspaper and mailing them a letter and brochure. I haven't heard from any of them and you can only get their information if they are in the phone book. So...maybe a waste of time?

I have thought about trying to talk with some of the local wedding planners to see if they will pass the information on to their bride. Has anyone ever done that? Maybe I could offer a gift certificate to the planner for every bride that registers with me. Hmmm, just a thought. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

advertising in bridal magazines can be spendy! I suggest contacting the wedding consultants and asking them if they would like a packet of info that they could offer to their brides and then yes, offer them a free item or a GC or something. Of course also tell them you would love to have info about them so if any brides that register with you are looking for a wedding consultant you have someone to refer them too.
If you havent already--I strongly recommend purchasing/borrowing the wedding registry success strategies audio cd for some input. .
I am also unsure about the advertising thing. If we can get in trouble for advertising on Facebook, can't we get in trouble for advertising in Bridal Publications?

Could you elaborate on the wedding registry success strategies audio cd for some input. . that you referred to. Is this available through Consultant's Corner or here?

Thanks,
Kathryn

We are not allowed to advertise in magazines. Check out the advertising policy in the Business Guide for details.

pcchefjane said:
We are not allowed to advertise in magazines. Check out the advertising policy in the Business Guide for details.

If it's local, she can.

But - that type of advertising is spendy, and not a good return on your investment.

Thanks for the info and advice, Becky!

What are the benefits of advertising in bridal magazines?

Advertising in bridal magazines allows you to reach a targeted audience of soon-to-be brides and grooms who are actively planning their weddings. It also gives you the opportunity to showcase your products and services to a large and engaged audience.

How much does it cost to advertise in bridal magazines?

The cost of advertising in bridal magazines can vary depending on the publication and the size and placement of your ad. It's best to contact the magazine directly for their advertising rates and packages.

Do bridal magazines offer any advertising discounts or promotions?

Some bridal magazines may offer discounts or promotions for first-time advertisers or for placing ads in multiple issues. It's worth inquiring about any potential deals or discounts when discussing advertising options with the magazine.

What should I include in my advertisement for a bridal magazine?

Your advertisement should include visually appealing images of your products or services, along with concise and clear messaging about what you offer. It's also important to include your contact information and a call to action for readers to learn more or make a purchase.

Can I track the effectiveness of my advertisement in a bridal magazine?

Yes, many bridal magazines offer tracking options to measure the success of your advertisement. This can include click-through rates for online ads or tracking codes for print ads. Be sure to discuss these options with the magazine when finalizing your ad placement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies