• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Advertise in a Play Program?

In summary, advertising in a play program allows you to reach a targeted audience of theater-goers and build brand awareness and credibility for your company. The cost of advertising varies and you can design your own ad or work with a design team. The number of people who will see your ad can vary, but on average it can reach hundreds to thousands of audience members. To submit your ad, contact the advertising department or use the online submission form by the specified deadline.
peachey
Gold Member
The daughter of a friend of mine is in an upcoming play and they are asking for people to buy ads for the play program. I have looked at the policies and procedures and can't find anything that would prohibit me from doing an ad, but I wanted to see if anyone had experience with this. Any warnings or suggestions?

I place my business card in the football program every year

Thanks, Teresa. That is probably what I am going to do. Have a good evening!

1. What are the benefits of advertising in a play program?

Advertising in a play program allows you to reach a targeted audience of theater-goers who are likely to have disposable income and are interested in supporting businesses in their community. It also helps to build brand awareness and credibility for your company.

2. How much does it cost to advertise in a play program?

The cost of advertising in a play program can vary depending on the size and placement of your ad. Contact our advertising department for specific pricing information.

3. Can I design my own ad for the play program?

Yes, you can design your own ad or work with our design team to create a professional and eye-catching advertisement that will stand out in the play program.

4. How many people will see my ad in the play program?

The number of people who will see your ad in the play program can vary depending on the size of the theater and the popularity of the production. However, on average, a play program can reach hundreds to thousands of audience members.

5. How do I submit my ad for the play program?

You can submit your ad for the play program by contacting our advertising department or through our online submission form. Make sure to adhere to the specified deadline for ad submissions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
leftymac
Replies
Views
dymplz8
Replies
Views
ShellBeach