• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advertising for vendor events

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
I am organizing a couple of multi-vendor events in the fall and I want to advertise outside our circle of customers. Where do you advertise when you organize an event like this? It is not a fund raiser or non-profit event. I really want to generate some traffic and get customers other than who we already have.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Do you have a smaller, local paper you could put an ad in?

Create some post cards on VistaPrint. If you have until fall, you can probably take advantage of the free cards several times before you need to start putting them out. Approach local businesses, and ask them if you could leave some of the postcards for their customers.

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
Thanks Noora - those are great ideas!

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
You can also try Eventlister.com.

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
Sandwich boards make a profound impact. Both post them the day of your event, and find a busy traffic intersection about 1 month before and whet folks' appetite with what will be coming

yankfan24

Gold Member
May 13, 2010
I organize a multi-vendor event twice a year. We advertize in our local county type paper, our chamber website, the local television stations on their community calendars, set up the event on facebook, have done craigslist (but get some strange solicitations from that), and we also do posters to put out in various local businesses.

pcsharon1

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2008
I have noticed lots of things similiar to this being posted on the bulletin boards at our local Borders bookstore. Don't know if it is helping people get business but I always read the board when I am there and I think it's great that Borders lets people advertise like this. The board is usually near the bathrooms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views