• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I advertise Pampered Chef at my garage sale for bookings?

, at your last yard sale, did you place stickers on the items with the catalog and discounted prices?At my last blow out yard sale, I had quite a bit of extra stock to get rid of. I placed a sticker on each item listing the catalog price and my discounted price (showing the percent off). That made it pretty clear that the prices were non-negotiable. I sold quite a bit (but not all) of it. Was a nice addition to the yard sale proceeds!
pampered2007
We just moved to a new house and we'd like to have a garage sale to make some extra money as well as make more room for new things. I would like to set up a Pampered Chef table. Has anyone ever done this before??? Any ideas or suggestions??? My main goal is to get bookings! Thanks!

I did one last summer, very similar to a bazaar. Set up a table with some products then had people fill out an entry for a prize. Used the contacts to get bookings.

everyone can win the "prize" of a free cooking show. You bring the food, the paper plates, silverware, & napkins.

I've done it several times. Sometimes it's been great. Other times there's been nothing. However, since it's FREE advertising, there's no down side.

Great idea!! We will be having a yard sale in the next few weeks. I'm going to set up a table and have a drawing too!! Thanks for the idea!

That is a really good idea. I have some stuff that I was going to put out when I have my yard sale. NOT YARD SALE PRICED..but that will be completely seperate from my regular yard sale type stuff. It is just stuff that I have accumulated over the years. It will be cash and carry type. I think I will set up drawing slips with it. Great idea.

At my last blow out yard sale, I had quite a bit of extra stock to get rid of. I placed a sticker on each item listing the catalog price and my discounted price (showing the percent off). That made it pretty clear that the prices were non-negotiable. I sold quite a bit (but not all) of it. Was a nice addition to the yard sale proceeds!

nikked said:
At my last blow out yard sale, I had quite a bit of extra stock to get rid of. I placed a sticker on each item listing the catalog price and my discounted price (showing the percent off). That made it pretty clear that the prices were non-negotiable. I sold quite a bit (but not all) of it. Was a nice addition to the yard sale proceeds!

Great idea. Thanks. I need to get rid of a lot of stuff. There is no room for it when I move in with my husband after we get married..LOL.

We are having a sale this month too! I thought I'd wear my Apron to hold money. It should start conversations!!

I just did this this past weekend, had signs up, catalogs out, my pc shirt on... bowl and drawing slips... and not one bite. I was bummed. I am new and looking for the booking...
Merrill needs to make a shirt that says that for parties... Looking for the booking... (if Merrill uses that I want credit- at least a free shirt.good luck to anyone who tries this at yard sales. My yardies were out looking for the deal, not to be hostesses.

I got one booking from just putting catalogs out and wearing my logo tee at a garage sale last year. I also gathered names for my mailing list, which has resulted in a few online orders. I also got rid of a lot of things that were retired and no longer used, which was nice. More space and $$ for me!

I am having a garage sale this Thur-Sat and planning on setting up a small table with PC stuff - not products per say but more signs, my old catalogs and info....
I will also have drawing slips for information and such. Not going to push it too hard but at least it will be there!Karen

1. How can I effectively advertise my garage sale?

One effective way to advertise your garage sale is to use signs in your local neighborhood. Make sure to include the date, time, and location of your sale. You can also advertise on social media, local classified websites, and community bulletin boards.

2. Should I include photos of my items in my advertisement?

Yes, including photos of some of your items can attract more potential buyers. Make sure to choose items that are in good condition and will catch people's attention.

3. Is it necessary to include prices in my garage sale advertisement?

It is not necessary to include prices in your advertisement, but it can be helpful for potential buyers to have an idea of the prices beforehand. You can also include a note that prices are negotiable.

4. How can I make my garage sale stand out from others in the area?

One way to make your garage sale stand out is to offer unique items or special discounts. You can also provide refreshments or have a fun activity, such as a raffle, to attract more people.

5. Is it okay to advertise my garage sale as a "multi-family" sale?

Yes, it is okay to advertise your garage sale as a "multi-family" sale if you are collaborating with friends or family members. This can help attract more buyers and offer a wider variety of items for sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• onepamperedmom68
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • soonerchef