• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advertise Your Business Using Facebook Ads?

In summary, Facebook ads can be a great way to market your business, but be sure to follow the rules and guidelines.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Now that I have started my PC FB page I am getting bombarded w/ads asking me to advertise my page to get more "likes". Probably all of you seasoned FBPC people already know there is a cost for this and you know if it is legal or not. Just wondering....
I try to post a recipe or something about a product or a tip each day and I am hoping I'll get more likes. So far only 30 and there are about 5 of them I do not know. I have not sent an e-mail to all my contacts about my page. Anyone have a 'ready-made' letter for this?

Robyn, I'm not sure about the legality of fb ads. I'm too cheap to pay for that. It's probably listed in the Business Guide. As for getting more fans, be sure to Like your posts as yourself. For instance, when I post something on my Page, I then switch back to using fb as myself and click Like on my page's status. That allows everyone on my friends list to see that I've liked a comment by that page name. It's a subtle way to alert people that you have a page. Also, be sure to tell everyone. Put it on your business cards, catalogs, etc.

Thank you Rae!

ohhh.. Rae.. You are one smart cookie!

EDIT****

I just followed Raes advice and I went from 19 likes.. 36 likes just in the last few hours... love it!

Last edited:
minjoe_bri said:
ohhh.. Rae.. You are one smart cookie!EDIT****I just followed Raes advice and I went from 19 likes.. 36 likes just in the last few hours... love it!
Now that you have 25+ likes, make sure you go to http://www.facebook.com/username and choose a custom URL for your Page!

oh, darn, it says I cannot have more than 50 characters! I have checked others and they have more than 50....what to do..what to do...

oops! the first one actually worked! I didn't even see a button to confirm it!...glad it was an ok name

Anyone getting success using Facebook ads? I would think it would be a perfect platform to market your business. Here is an intro article: https://filamentwi.com/find-out-if-its-valuable-to-invest-in-facebook-ads/

Make sure you follow the rules and guidelines for this. We are only allowed a 50 mile radius. The rules can be found in CC> Explore> Digital Marketing :) Hope this helps

What is Facebook Ads?

Facebook Ads is a paid advertising platform on Facebook that allows businesses to promote their products or services to a targeted audience. It is a powerful tool for businesses to reach potential customers and increase their online presence.

How do I create a Facebook Ads account?

To create a Facebook Ads account, you will need to have a Facebook Business Page. Once you have a Business Page, you can go to the Facebook Ads Manager and click on "Create" to start setting up your ad account. You will need to provide some basic information about your business and payment details to complete the account setup process.

What are the targeting options for Facebook Ads?

Facebook Ads offer a variety of targeting options to help businesses reach their ideal audience. These include demographic targeting such as age, gender, location, interests, and behaviors. Businesses can also use custom audiences to target people who have interacted with their page or website, or lookalike audiences to reach people similar to their existing customers.

How much does it cost to advertise on Facebook?

The cost of advertising on Facebook varies depending on your budget and the type of ad you choose. You can set a daily or lifetime budget for your ad, and Facebook will optimize your ad delivery to reach the most relevant audience within that budget. The cost per click or impression also varies depending on factors such as your target audience, ad placement, and competition.

How can I track the performance of my Facebook Ads?

Facebook Ads Manager provides a variety of metrics to track the performance of your ads. These include reach, impressions, clicks, cost per click, and conversion rates. You can also set up conversion tracking to see how many people took a desired action, such as making a purchase, after seeing your ad. This data can help you optimize your ads for better results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Daron
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Mammita001
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Harrisdm