• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Host a Fun and Free Pampered Chef Party?

In summary, posting an ad on Craigslist is generally free, with some exceptions for certain categories or cities. You can include up to 24 images in your ad and choose to target specific locations. The duration of your ad depends on the type and location, but you can renew it to keep it visible for longer. However, there are restrictions on the content of your ad, so make sure to review Craigslist's guidelines before posting.
imported_pckrissy
I know this has been posted before...where do we report advertising on craig's list?? I see this ad EVERYTIME I go on craig's list and I can't take it anymore...sorry to sound like a baby but "waa waa":devil:

Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2008-08-31, 5:49PM EDT

Host a cooking or catalog show and earn FREE and discounted Pampered Chef products. It's easy,fun and all you have to do is everyone over - the rest is up to me! The Fall is a GREAT time to have some friends over for a good time! There is a new fun filled catalog with tons of NEW products! We can have a new Cooking Theme Show! How about "Game Day"? Get an EXTRA SPECIAL exclusive FREE gift if you contact me for one of my open dates in September!! Need Holiday CASH?? Ever think about starting your own Pampered Chef business?? Need Holiday $$?NOW IS THE TIME!! You can earn a REBATE OFF THE COST OF YOUR KIT!! Only available through me! CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION!!! (expires 9/30/08) The Pampered Chef is committed to providing opportunities for individuals to develop their talents and skills to their fullest potential.
To place an order or schedule a party, contact me right away! I do shows all over NJ, PA and even Delaware! Book shows are also welcome!

Have an questions about the business opportunity? Call now!

You can also send it to [email protected]. I try to send links to both to cover my bases. :)

1. How much does it cost to post an ad on Craigslist?

Posting an ad on Craigslist is generally free for most categories, with a few exceptions like job postings and real estate listings. However, there may be additional fees for certain cities or categories.

2. Can I include images in my Craigslist ad?

Yes, you can include up to 24 images in your Craigslist ad. This can help make your ad more visually appealing and attract more potential customers.

3. How long will my ad be visible on Craigslist?

The duration of your ad on Craigslist depends on the type of ad and the location. For example, ads in the For Sale category will stay visible for 7 days, while ads in the Services category stay visible for 45 days. You can also choose to renew your ad to keep it visible for longer.

4. Can I target specific locations for my ad on Craigslist?

Yes, Craigslist allows you to target specific cities or regions for your ad. This can be helpful if you only want to reach customers in a certain area.

5. Are there any restrictions on the content of my Craigslist ad?

Yes, Craigslist has a list of prohibited items and services that cannot be advertised on their platform. This includes illegal items, weapons, and certain types of services. Make sure to review their guidelines before posting your ad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • chefkugler
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
  • schel