• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Downloading Acrobat for My Newsletter

In summary, Acrobat is not available for free and requires a purchase or subscription, but there is a free trial option for new users. While it is a popular choice for creating newsletters, there are other software options available. To download Acrobat, you can go to the official Adobe website and select a plan or subscription. It is compatible with both Mac and PC, but system requirements may vary. Adobe also offers tutorials and resources for using Acrobat for newsletters. Additional tips and tricks can be found on the Pampered Chef blog or by joining their online community.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
About a one ago, I read a post about a site (something like 995.com) that you can download the writeable version of Acrobat. I cannot find the post and the directions.

Can someone help me? I am having problems with my newsletter. I prepare it in publisher and print the copies I snail mail from there. However, everyone that I email, I do Select All and copies (picture) into Word and then file send to "Mail recipient". Most people have not had a problem viewing the content. However, my Yahoo customers just get the box with the little red X.

Your help would be appreciated.

pdf995The website you are looking for is www.pdf995.com It is a free download. You use it to save files in pdf format. To do this you select print change the printer to pdf995 and it will save it for you. You can upgrade ang get rid of the sponsership page but I'm to cheap for that I just close them out. This is how I send out my newletters.

Thank you!Brooke,

Thank you so much for the information!

1. Can I download Acrobat for free?

Unfortunately, Acrobat is not a free software and requires a purchase or subscription. However, there is a free trial option available for new users.

2. Is Acrobat the only software I can use for my newsletter?

While Acrobat is a popular choice for creating and editing newsletters, there are other software options available such as Adobe InDesign, Canva, and Microsoft Publisher.

3. How do I download Acrobat for my newsletter?

To download Acrobat, you will need to go to the official Adobe website and select the plan or subscription that best fits your needs. Once purchased, you can then download and install the software on your computer.

4. Can I use Acrobat on both Mac and PC?

Yes, Acrobat is compatible with both Mac and PC operating systems. However, system requirements may vary so be sure to check before downloading.

5. Are there any tutorials or resources available to help me use Acrobat for my newsletter?

Yes, Adobe offers a variety of tutorials and resources on their website to help users learn how to use Acrobat for their newsletters. You can also find helpful tips and tricks on our Pampered Chef blog or by joining our online community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ElizabethP
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedgirl3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • beepampered