• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Send My Returns for Adjustment on Consultant Corner?

In summary, an adjustment/returns address is a designated location for customers to send back products or request adjustments for purchased items. It is important for businesses to have one in order to efficiently handle returns and maintain customer satisfaction. The address can usually be found on the company's website, return policy, or packaging. It is recommended to use the designated address, but alternative options may be available. The time limit for returns and adjustments varies depending on the company's policy.
kisrae
Gold Member
I cant find the address to send returns to. Does anyone have it?

The Pampered Chef
Attn: Returned Goods Dept
180 Meadow Rd
Addison, IL 60101

I kept forgetting where I wrote it down so I finally typed it into WordPad and saved it to my computer desktop. Glad I can use it to help someone else.

Shari in TX

Hmm, I don't know when I got this address from, but it's different. Saw a post-it note w/ an adjustment # sitting on my desk as I cleaned my office.The Pampered Chef
Return Goods Department
141 N. Meadow Rd.
Addison, IL 60101I wonder if you should call HO to verify.

babywings76 said:
Hmm, I don't know when I got this address from, but it's different. Saw a post-it note w/ an adjustment # sitting on my desk as I cleaned my office.

The Pampered Chef
Return Goods Department
141 N. Meadow Rd.
Addison, IL 60101

I wonder if you should call HO to verify.

This is the correct one....it used to be the 180 Meadow Road, but this is the most recent one.....

Returns can't be sent back without the reference number so ask HO when you get the ref#. (posted for the newbies here)

Thanks girls. I couldnt find it anywhere. I called in the adjustment and forgot to get the mailing address.

babywings76 said:
Hmm, I don't know when I got this address from, but it's different. Saw a post-it note w/ an adjustment # sitting on my desk as I cleaned my office.

The Pampered Chef
Return Goods Department
141 N. Meadow Rd.
Addison, IL 60101

I wonder if you should call HO to verify.

Thank you! Changing my document on my desktop now. Sorry for giving the wrong info.

Shari

Thanks for sharing this! I just searched Consultant Corner everywhere looking for it and couldn't find it! hehe!

What is an adjustment/returns address?

An adjustment/returns address is the designated location where customers can send back products or request adjustments for items they have purchased.

Why is an adjustment/returns address important for a business?

An adjustment/returns address is important for a business because it allows for a streamlined process for handling returns and adjustments, ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining a positive reputation.

How do I find the adjustment/returns address for a company?

The adjustment/returns address for a company can usually be found on their website, in their return policy, or on the receipt or packaging of a purchased item. If you are unable to locate the address, you can contact the company directly for assistance.

Can I return or request an adjustment without using the designated address?

It is recommended to use the designated adjustment/returns address for a company in order to ensure proper handling and processing of your return or adjustment request. However, if you are unable to do so, you can contact the company to inquire about alternative options.

Is there a time limit for returns or adjustment requests using the designated address?

The time limit for returns and adjustment requests may vary depending on the company's policy. It is best to check their return policy for specific details on time limits and procedures for returns and adjustments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • danielsdundee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cooknjess