• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adjustment Question: Shipping Delay for Replacement Item - Need Help!

R
RachelNguyen
I had a show in mid January and the host accidentally ordered a wrong item. HO was happy to exchange it. They even sent a p/u from UPS so the host didn't have to pay postage. BUT, it appears that they haven't shipped out the replacement item yet, even though they indicate on the website that they received the old item on 1/31.

How long does this usually take? I am going to call tomorrow, but it sure seems like 2 weeks is enough time.

It would show up on my account under adjustments, right? (I facilitated the adjustments for the show and the other two are showing.)

Thanks!

I would definately call. I had a product adj in December. A customer's food chopper was broken. UPS picked up the broken one on a Thursday. On Tuesday, I checked shipping status and the new one had been sent out. I received the new on on Thursday.

Exchanges can take 2-3 weeks.

The food chopper situation was a broken item problem and they take care of those faster.

When you exchange one item for a different item or request a refund, it takes longer.

Just wanted to update you that I did call HO this morning and apparently they didn't send out the exchange because the host didn't include a copy of her receipt. I was kind of disappointed they didn't get in touch with either of us to let us know that that was necessary! (The original rep I talked to didn't mention anything about the receipt...)

Anyway, I faxed them a copy and hopefully that'll take care of it!

Thanks for your help.
Rachel

Exchanges...can actually take 6-8 weeks! I was told this by home office today! I had a similar situation in DECEMBER! She returned the product at the end of December and just received her new product today! Wow they really need to work on that turn around time! :mad:

1. How long does it usually take for a replacement item to be shipped?

The time it takes for a replacement item to be shipped can vary depending on the company and their processes. However, it is reasonable to expect that the replacement item would be shipped within 1-2 weeks after the incorrect item was returned.

2. When should I follow up if I haven't received my replacement item?

If it has been more than 2 weeks since the incorrect item was returned and you still have not received the replacement item, it is appropriate to follow up with the company. It is also a good idea to reach out sooner if you have any concerns or questions.

3. Will the replacement item show up on my account as an adjustment?

Yes, the replacement item should appear on your account as an adjustment. If you do not see it, it is worth double-checking with the company to ensure that the replacement was processed correctly.

4. What should I do if the replacement item has not been shipped yet?

If it has been a reasonable amount of time and the replacement item has not been shipped, it is appropriate to reach out to the company and inquire about the status of the replacement. They may be able to provide an update or expedite the shipping process for you.

5. Is it normal for the replacement item to take longer than 2 weeks to be shipped?

While every company's processes may differ, it is generally not normal for a replacement item to take longer than 2 weeks to be shipped. If you have been waiting for a longer period of time, it is appropriate to follow up with the company and inquire about the status of the replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bostonbelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • Butterfly15