• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adjustment From a Long Time Ago

In summary, the host contacted HO and explained that a guest ordered kitchen shears that arrived broken. HO sent the guest a replacement product and also sent a bar board as a thank you.
babywings76
Gold Member
I could have sworn I did an adjustment over the phone with HO for a guest from a show in November. She wanted to return an item and get something else instead. I remember handling this, but my host from that show just e-mailed me asking about what we are doing about that guest's order. Is there a place for me to look up this info? I guess I need to call the guest directly, but I wish I could familiarize myself with the situation first.

I think you can look up adjustments for up to 90 days on CC. Beyond that, you'll have to call HO.

Oh my goodness, I'm so frustrated right now. I dealt with this last month and after e-mailing HO and calling I thought we finally got things squared away. Here's what happened:Host noticed the guest's kitchen shears cover arrived broken. Had actually spoken to friend and the friend couldn't understand why she had ordered them in the first place. She messed up because she didn't even own the kitchen shears. :D She decided she would do an exchange for the Quikut knives instead. I called and handled it. The host sent back the damaged product and they were supposed to send the new knives to the guest (she lives in a different state than the host).Months went by, and nothing happened. The guest talked to host and wondered what ever happened to the knives. I called and they said it was shipped to the host. Well, the host never got them, and why did they send it to her anyway? It was supposed to go to the guest.So the rep at HO supposedly got it straightened out and was supposed to mail the guest the knives. Well, here we are a month later and still no knives! Arggh! :grumpy:

HO just called me back. This time they will send it FedEx to the guest and also include a bar board as a thank you for being patient with us gift. Plus, now it'll make the weight better to justify the FedEx delivery as opposed to USPS.

babywings76 said:
HO just called me back. This time they will send it FedEx to the guest and also include a bar board as a thank you for being patient with us gift. Plus, now it'll make the weight better to justify the FedEx delivery as opposed to USPS.

That is great to hear!

I'm sure it was one of those "am I loosing my mind" moments when you found out the guest never got them.

1. What is "Adjustment From a Long Time Ago"?

"Adjustment From a Long Time Ago" is a term used at Pampered Chef to refer to a type of product or recipe that has been modified or updated from a previous version.

2. How do I know if a product is an "Adjustment From a Long Time Ago"?

Our product descriptions will often mention if an item is an "Adjustment From a Long Time Ago", or you can also look for the phrase "New and Improved" on the packaging.

3. Are "Adjustment From a Long Time Ago" products different from the original versions?

Yes, "Adjustment From a Long Time Ago" products have been updated to improve their functionality, durability, or design based on customer feedback and market trends.

4. Can I still use my old recipes with "Adjustment From a Long Time Ago" products?

In most cases, yes. However, some adjustments may require slight modifications to cooking times or ingredient measurements. We recommend checking the product manual or contacting customer service for specific instructions.

5. How often are products at Pampered Chef adjusted from previous versions?

This can vary, but we are constantly evaluating and updating our products to ensure the best experience for our customers. Some products may undergo adjustments every few years, while others may remain unchanged for longer periods of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • kdangel518