• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adjusted Pampered Chef Order Form

In summary, the speaker had a successful PC Bridal Shower with 15 guests and commissionable sales of $440. They played three games, including one they found on a website and one they created with PC tools. The games were a big hit and the speaker also gave the bride a bouquet of tools, a veil made of a jumbo twixit clip, and a string of pearls made from bamboo tongs. They also made a checkered cake with candied carnations and a small bride cake with leftover batter. The speaker will repost the games and show stoppers and also used an order form with stickers to promote a free towel with a $50 purchase. They also got two bookings from the "eight reasons to host" game
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I found this order form on this site and have adjusted it, I wanted to share the rest with you all. I have a shower in two weeks any game suggestions would be great. Thanks so much! :D

Attachments

• PC June Bridal Order Form Word.doc
    117 KB · Views: 572
Well I thought I would share my success with you all on my first PC Bridal Shower. I had about 15 guests show up, the only bummer is the commisonable sales is at 440 right now. However that is 440 more than I had before so it is a plus, I was just hoping it to be more. This was my smoothest show yet. We played 3 games, I came from afar(stole off this site), a word scramble(I created with pc tools she was registered for), I had the bride walk around with a basket of PC tools and had her leave then asked questions about what she was wearing. The games were a big hit.
At the begining of the show I gave her a bouqet of tools that were on her list, a jumbo twixit clip with ribbon for a veil, and a fake string of pearls that I got at michaels on clearence for a 1.00. This is what I said.....
Our bride doesn't look much like a bride, so the PC is going to help her out
What every bride needs is a boquet of beautiful tools to help her in her new kitchen. But we can't have a bride w/o a veil of some kind, and the PC covered that for you(I then put the veil in her hair made of jumbo twixit with ribbon). But last but not least every bride needs a string of pearls (pearls around her neck with bamboo tongs hanging in the middle) Everyone got huge kick out of that.
I made the checkered cake and did candied carnations accross the top from show stoppers once I get the pics I will post them, and also w/ leftover batter I made a small bride cake w/ sm batter bowl. It was very cute for my first try.
I will repost games and show stoppers for you to view if you would like, and I used the above order form! :D

I also put stickers on order form next to the towel and gave her the towel, and she stood up like 5 times, and said spend 50 dollars and get this towel for free. the did the eight reasons to host, and got two bookings. Yeah!!!!!!
I demoed the garlic pull apart breads a big hit.

Attachments

• ss_flowers.pdf
    258.8 KB · Views: 447
  • PC Point Game-1.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 485
  • PC Bridal Games.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 938
Sounds like it was hit! My first shower is next month, so I am working on some neat ideas.

Well here is a pic of a bride cake not my best, however it shows off the candied petals and everyone loved it at the fair!:D

Attachments

• expo bride 2(2).jpg
    expo bride 2(2).jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 655
you did an awsome job on your bride cake way cute!

What is an Adjusted Pampered Chef Order Form?

An Adjusted Pampered Chef Order Form is a form used by Pampered Chef consultants to make changes or adjustments to a customer's original order. These changes may include adding or removing items, changing quantities, or updating shipping or payment information.

How do I request an Adjusted Pampered Chef Order Form?

To request an Adjusted Pampered Chef Order Form, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant directly. They will be able to assist you with making any necessary changes to your order and provide you with the updated form.

Can I make changes to my order after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can make changes to your order after it has been submitted by requesting an Adjusted Pampered Chef Order Form. However, please note that there may be a deadline for making changes depending on the shipping date of your order.

Is there a fee for requesting an Adjusted Pampered Chef Order Form?

No, there is no fee for requesting an Adjusted Pampered Chef Order Form. It is a service provided by Pampered Chef to ensure that customers are satisfied with their orders and to make any necessary adjustments.

How long does it take to process an Adjusted Pampered Chef Order Form?

The processing time for an Adjusted Pampered Chef Order Form may vary, but typically it takes 2-3 business days. Your consultant will be able to provide you with a more specific timeline based on your order and any current processing times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Hollycancook
  • lilliebelle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kisrae