• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Address to Send a Customer Complaint

In summary, the hostess had over $400 in charges on her credit card from a $50 order that she had completed. She tried to call HO but they told her there was no way to reach them. She was told in an email she had more credit than she actually did. The email was an error and she did not receive extra credit. She was told in the email she had more credit than she actually did. She contacted HO but they told her they would not be resolving the issue because it was an error on their part. She was told to contact her sales manager or ED. PC sent her a gift.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
I have a hostess who did a wedding registry for me and it went very well about $650 in sales, UNTIL the home office sent an email telling her she had credits for a 1000 dollar show. Which I guess was sent in error and they did not send a follow up email to correct this. She was okay with this though not exactly happy, not that I blame her. And here is the best part when she went to close out the show, it was the day the debit cards were getting charged multiple times. She had over $400 in charges for a $50 order. I have been looking for an email or adress where she can send a letter of complaint. I have been looking and cannot find what I am looking for.
Can anyone help.
Thanks so much!

So they gave her more credit than she should have had? As far as the credit card issue, HO has already said they will pay all fees. You just need to send the bank information to HO. Have her call 1-888-OUR CHEF with the information. They will take care of her and probably give her a gift too.

She can email her complaint to: [email protected]

Wonder what they will do when she calls to complain she got too much credit? Did you not tell her about the info HO sent out about multiple charges? Maybe that would help out.

Is it possible that her registry rewards were counted like the January shows? Meaning she got extra $$ for the month of January? That might explain the extra benefits.

I would call HO personally and talk to a representative to find out.

The credit was an error in the system and she did not receive extra credit. She received the credit that she was due. So they sent her false info. She was told in the email she had more credit than she actually did. I have already let home office know her account number So I will probably loose a great customer because of two screw ups I had no control over.
I gave her that email already. Does anyone have another one she can send her complaint to also?

And just to be clear I have spoken to home office on more than one occasion as did she and I did not get anywhere. I have been a consultant for over 10 years and this is the first time I have ever had such a problem.

Ask to speak with a manager!

I did not get anywhere with the person I spoke with who was a manager. Anyone know of a more direct in.

Don't have a better "in." I wonder what you/she wants? HO probably thinks they have resolved the issue and, as far as I can tell, they have. Perhaps you could ask for something specific and they'll be more helpful. So, ask them to send her a curtesy gift or coupon or something. If they do, it might serve you well to offer her a gift. I know it's not your fault but it's your customer.

Call your sales manager and get her involved. If you don't know who your sales manager is, call your ED. They will work with you

I have already sent her a gift for her troubles. My issue is everyone I have talked to has pretty much blown off the fact that it was no fault of mine. When I called home office I was told an email was sent to inform consultants of the error because of the email that was sent. No email could be located. I called back and that person told me they would not be sending out an email. Why not? They had the list to send the incorrect email in the first place. The events of the last month have just made me look bad to my customer and I am not at fault for this at all. I think I just needed to vent and felt I could on this site. I am not looking for a freebie as some have mentioned. I was just looking for ideas.
Thanks

It sounds to me like you have done all you can do, yes, this was done through no fault of your own, so I hope your host isn't upset w/ you. PC has already offered to correct everything, so have the host call or email HO and have them deal w/ her. There's really nothing YOU can do...

1. Where should I send my customer complaint?

The best address to send a customer complaint is to our customer service department at 123 Main Street, Anytown, USA 12345. Please include as much detail as possible about your complaint, including product information, order number, and contact information.

2. Can I send my complaint by email?

While we prefer to receive complaints by mail, we do offer the option to submit a complaint via email. Please send your complaint to [email protected] and include all necessary information. Keep in mind that our response may be delayed if we receive a high volume of emails.

3. Is there a specific form I need to fill out for a customer complaint?

There is no specific form required for customer complaints. You may write a letter or email with all necessary information, or you can call our customer service hotline at (123) 456-7890 to speak with a representative.

4. How long does it typically take to receive a response to a customer complaint?

We strive to respond to all customer complaints within 2 business days. However, depending on the nature of the complaint and any necessary investigations, it may take longer. Rest assured that we will do our best to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

5. Will I receive any compensation for my complaint?

While we cannot guarantee compensation for every customer complaint, we do take all complaints seriously and will do our best to find a satisfactory resolution. This may include a replacement product, refund, or other forms of compensation. Please include any desired outcomes in your complaint for our consideration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • firediv
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom