• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Address to Report a Violation??

In summary, the address to report a violation for Pampered Chef is 8750 W. Bryn Mawr Ave, Suite 1100, Chicago, IL 60631. You can report a violation online by filling out a form on their website or sending an email to their compliance team. Any violations related to their products, business practices, or consultants can be reported, such as false advertising, misrepresentation of products, or unethical behavior. While evidence is not required, it can support your claim and help with the investigation. After reporting a violation, their compliance team will review and investigate, and appropriate actions will be taken if the violation is found to be valid.
crissy11
Gold Member
Can I get the email address to report a violation? I have searched all over this website and cannot find it.
Thank you

What is the address to report a violation?

The address to report a violation for Pampered Chef is 8750 W. Bryn Mawr Ave, Suite 1100, Chicago, IL 60631.

Can I report a violation online?

Yes, you can report a violation online by filling out a form on our website or sending an email to our compliance team at [email protected].

What types of violations can be reported?

You can report any violations related to our products, business practices, or consultants, such as false advertising, misrepresentation of products, or unethical behavior.

Do I need to provide evidence when reporting a violation?

While evidence is not required, it can support your claim and help us investigate the issue more thoroughly. We encourage you to provide any relevant information or evidence you may have.

What happens after I report a violation?

Our compliance team will review the report and investigate the violation. If the violation is found to be valid, appropriate actions will be taken to address the issue and prevent it from happening in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • princessmeshelle
  • General Chat
Replies