• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PP+ Address Labels for Repeat Host's Previous Guest List | Pull from P3 Orders

In summary, to create custom address labels using PP+, log in to your account and click on the "Create" tab, then select "Address Labels" and customize the design. You can also import your own design and save it for future use. The labels are compatible with most printers and take 1-2 weeks for standard delivery within the US.
flemings99
Gold Member
I have a repeat host and would like to give her last times guest list (from orders). Is there a way to pull only her guest/address/and so on from P3 without having to open each order and write it down?:yuck:

Thanks.

You can run a report of contacts, select print labels, and have the date range maybe a day before to the day after the show or whenever you remember you input the show. That should work.

WOW! I never would have thought about printing out the show guest address list. That is an awesome idea. I think I may start doing that myself. Print the list and keep it in my binder with the host sheet. Readily available to copy and send to the host for them to update when they book another show, would make things much easier for the host as well!

It worked great. Thanks for the help.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the importance of making our jobs easier and more efficient. Luckily, there is a way to pull the information you need from P3 without having to open each individual order. Here's how:1. Log in to your P3 account and go to the "Orders" tab.
2. On the left sidebar, click on "Guest List."
3. Under "Filter Options," select "Repeat Hosts" and then choose the host's name from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on the "Create List" button.
5. This will generate a list of all the guests from that host's previous orders, along with their contact information and order details.I hope this helps save you time and effort! Happy cooking!

1. How do I create custom address labels using PP+?

To create custom address labels using PP+, first log in to your PP+ account and click on the "Create" tab. Then select "Address Labels" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can choose from various design templates and customize the text, font, and color to create your desired labels.

2. Can I import my own design for address labels on PP+?

Yes, you can import your own design for address labels on PP+. After selecting the "Address Labels" option under the "Create" tab, click on the "Upload Design" button. You can then upload your own design file and customize it further using the tools provided.

3. Are the address labels on PP+ compatible with all printers?

Yes, the address labels on PP+ are compatible with most printers. However, we recommend using a laser printer for best results. If you experience any issues with your printer, please contact our customer support for assistance.

4. Can I save my address labels design on PP+ for future use?

Yes, you can save your address labels design on PP+ for future use. After finalizing your design, click on the "Save" button and give your design a name. It will then be saved in your PP+ account under the "My Saved Designs" tab for easy access in the future.

5. How long does it take to receive my printed address labels from PP+?

The estimated delivery time for printed address labels from PP+ varies depending on your location. However, it typically takes 1-2 weeks for standard shipping within the US. You can also choose expedited shipping options for faster delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
loreo
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies