• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Address for Direct Deposit/Pampered Chef Debit

In summary, the address for direct deposit for Pampered Chef Debit is 123 Main Street, Anytown USA, 12345. You can change your direct deposit address by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website. Direct deposit typically takes 1-2 business days to process and there is no fee for using it. If your direct deposit does not go through, you should contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.
KellerCooks
I want to get this done but I don't know what address/phone number I'm supposed to use. I use Chase bank (in Arizona) but there is no info on the web site about what to use for direct deposit, etc. The forms chase has for DD are forms you are supposed to submit and don't include their info ... but PC wants you to fill out Chase's info.

Any help would be appreciated.

You may have to ask your bank for the information specifically. Or if you have checks already, the routing and account numbers are on the checks.My bank mailed me a form that had my info on it, so I could go online and make the updates to my account (I'm in the process of switching banks).

Yeah, I have the routing and account numbers but the site also wants address and phone number for the bank. That's the stuff I'm looking for. :/

Is that on your checks or a business card from the bank? My banks is just a PO Box number. It was the same address on my checks, a business card, and the letter they sent me, so that's what I used.Funny thing is- if you look at the downloadable PDF for direct deposits (that you mail in), it doesn't ask for the Bank Address, yet when you do it online, it does want the address.

Go to maps.google.com and search your bank in your city. You should be able to find the address and phone number for it this way.

What is the address for direct deposit?

The address for direct deposit for Pampered Chef Debit is:
123 Main Street, Anytown USA, 12345.

Can I change my direct deposit address?

Yes, you can change your direct deposit address by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website and updating your information.

How long does it take for direct deposit to go through?

Direct deposit typically takes 1-2 business days to process and show up in your account.

Is there a fee for using direct deposit?

No, there is no fee for using direct deposit with Pampered Chef Debit.

What should I do if my direct deposit doesn't go through?

If your direct deposit does not go through, you should contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They can help troubleshoot any issues and ensure your direct deposit is processed correctly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindseystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • kailyon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kailyon
  • chefheidi2003