• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Additional Half-Price Combo in Pp

In summary, the Host Half-Price Combo includes the new 12 qt stockpot, Chef's Tools and the new Strainer for $152. It's available in the Spanish Catalog, but not the regular English catalog.
shelliebeard
Has anyone else seen a Host Half-Price Combo in PP #HP40 that includes the Stock Pot with Chef's Tools ($304.00)? I don't recall anything being sent out about it & it is not in the catalog. My hostess would possibly buy this if I can give her the details of exactly what's included!!!

Thanks for your help!!

I haven't seen it, but $304 wouldn't be half price.....

Hmmm... I hadn't noticed it before. Doing the math, it's the Exec stockpot and all the chef's tools including the strainer. They all add up to $304.

Oh, I see it now.....it's $152....I like that!

BethCooks4U said:
Hmmm... I hadn't noticed it before. Doing the math, it's the Exec stockpot and all the chef's tools including the strainer. They all add up to $304.
Yeah, I thought she meant that the $304 was the half price.....

Half price it's $152. It does let you add it.

Sorry - posted at the same time as everyone else!!

Maybe it's in the new catalog & they added it now by mistake?

It's in the Spanish Catalog....every notice how when you add a show now it asks you if it's a "Bi-Lingual" show?

Not sure if you can put it in as an add on, but it doesn't show up for regular English shows.

It's the 12 qt stock pot, Chef's Tools and the new Strainer. reg price is $292, the 1/2 price is $146.

I called HO about it last month. The woman really didnt know, but if you think about they can get the English specials, so I dont see why we couldnt get it....:)

It's probably in there because they haven't figured out how to keep it out of some and not the others. Just like the gift for new consultant's first hosts.

I would NOT order it on a show (except if using the Spanish catalog). It would probably hold up the order.

1. What is the "Additional Half-Price Combo" in Pampered Chef?

The "Additional Half-Price Combo" is a special offer for Pampered Chef customers where they can choose an additional item at half-price when purchasing a designated combo set.

2. How do I know which items are included in the "Additional Half-Price Combo" offer?

The items included in the "Additional Half-Price Combo" offer will be clearly marked on our website and in our catalog. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I choose any item as the additional half-price item in the combo?

No, the designated combo sets have specific items that are eligible for the additional half-price offer. These items are carefully selected to provide the best value for our customers.

4. Can I purchase multiple "Additional Half-Price Combo" offers in one order?

Yes, you can purchase multiple designated combo sets and receive the additional half-price offer for each set. However, the offer is limited to one additional item per combo set purchased.

5. Is the "Additional Half-Price Combo" offer available for all Pampered Chef products?

No, the offer is only available for designated combo sets and their eligible additional half-price items. Other products may have their own promotions and discounts, so be sure to check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KHolmes
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • jross93
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies