• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Additional Early Oct. Host Benefit

In summary, the "Additional Early Oct. Host Benefit" is a special offer for hosts who schedule a cooking show during the first two weeks of October with Pampered Chef. To qualify, hosts must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least one booking for a future show. The rewards for this benefit vary based on sales and bookings, and can include free products, discounted items, and exclusive host-only items. This benefit can also be combined with the regular host rewards program, and the rewards can be redeemed after the cooking show is held.
gailz2
Gold Member
Did anyone get an email from HO re the new offer for Oct. hosts (1-15) to earn the small ridged baker free? I received one from an upline mentioning it, and checked CC and see it is indeed talked about there.

I just got an email at 10:30am CT but had already seen it on FB so went to CC and checked it out. Already have a FB show thanks to it!

Didn't see a product # for it so I am guessing we do not have to put it in the show & it will ship automatically. Right?

byrd1956 said:
Didn't see a product # for it so I am guessing we do not have to put it in the show & it will ship automatically. Right?

According to the small print on the new host flyer (with bonus) it states that no number is needed, it will automatically ship. :)

Hi there! Yes, I also received the email from HO about the new offer for October hosts to earn the small ridged baker for free. It's a great opportunity for hosts to add a new item to their collection and I'm sure their guests will love it too. I always love when Pampered Chef offers these types of incentives for hosts. Have you had a chance to share the offer with your hosts yet? Happy hosting!

What is the "Additional Early Oct. Host Benefit"?

The "Additional Early Oct. Host Benefit" is a special offer from Pampered Chef for hosts who schedule a cooking show during the first two weeks of October. It is an additional benefit on top of our regular host rewards program.

How do I qualify for the "Additional Early Oct. Host Benefit"?

To qualify for the "Additional Early Oct. Host Benefit", you must schedule and hold a cooking show between October 1st and October 14th. Your show must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least one booking for a future show.

What are the rewards for the "Additional Early Oct. Host Benefit"?

The rewards for the "Additional Early Oct. Host Benefit" vary depending on your total sales and number of bookings. The more sales and bookings you have, the greater your rewards will be. You can earn free products, discounted items, and even exclusive host-only items.

Can I combine the "Additional Early Oct. Host Benefit" with other host rewards?

Yes, the "Additional Early Oct. Host Benefit" can be combined with our regular host rewards program. This means you can earn even more rewards for hosting a cooking show during the first two weeks of October.

How do I redeem my "Additional Early Oct. Host Benefit" rewards?

After your cooking show is held and your rewards are calculated, your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to select and redeem your "Additional Early Oct. Host Benefit" rewards. You can choose from a variety of free and discounted products as well as exclusive host-only items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heather223
  • tlennhoff
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • krahema