• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Tastefully Simple Only for Personal Use

In summary, the person is trying to decide if they should focus on TS or PC. They say that PC has not cooled out yet, but they want it to work more than anything. They are also trying to get more money to help with income. They love both PC and TS, but only do them for a short time. They have tried PC a second time, but don't know how long she will last.
milkangel
But also have a few sales to get personal discountand to stay active. i love pampered chef but i want more and cant get where i want right now need more money too to help with income. i love both but only do both for a short time till one or the other takes off and get money going too. what do u think i have tryed pc a second time but have one recruit signing sat but i dont know how long she will last. input please.

Here's my personal opinion, which is worth exactly what you're paying for it--nothing.

It's hard to focus on two things at once. And, it seems like you're already contradicting yourself. You say that you're just adding the TS for the discount, but then you say you'll do both until "one or the other takes off . . ." I think you need to decide first if you're just a "for the discount" consultant for TS or trying to make it a paying business. No judgment from me there, just pointing out that those are very different mindsets.

What's your passion? Tastefully Simple is a good company with good products. So, if that's what you are passionate about, and your passion for PC has cooled, then it makes sense to put PC on the back burner and focus on TS.

The truth is, the basic mechanics of working either business are the same--talk to everyone, ask if they'd like to host, and offer the opportunity. Which are you going to be most excited to do that with? Neither business will take off on its own. As we hear often, the work is flexible, but it's not optional. There is quite a bit of overlap in the target market for both companies, so it would be difficult to work them at the same time.

if pc falls through and does not work i have ts to back on but i want pc to work more than anything i only want to do a few sales with ts to keep my personal discount it wont be much. Pc has not cooled out yet. I LOVE PC. working towards higher pay with pc and trying to get what i need from it.

My advice is " Put all your apples in one basket" I totally agree with Rae. Wither you do TS or PC.

but main question is can i do ts for personal discount and if and when i become director i would quit but i can do that right.

i will not be starting ts thanks for input. thats what i wanted to hear thanks so much.

To answer your question, yes. You can be a consultant for TS and for PC until you reach Director.

What is "Adding Tastefully Simple Only for Personal Use"?

"Adding Tastefully Simple Only for Personal Use" is an option for Pampered Chef consultants to add Tastefully Simple products to their own personal orders. This allows consultants to enjoy the delicious flavors of Tastefully Simple while still earning commission on their Pampered Chef sales.

Can I add Tastefully Simple products to my Pampered Chef orders for my customers?

No, "Adding Tastefully Simple Only for Personal Use" is strictly for personal orders. Consultants cannot add Tastefully Simple products to orders for their customers.

Are there any restrictions on the Tastefully Simple products I can add to my personal orders?

Yes, only select Tastefully Simple products are eligible for "Adding Tastefully Simple Only for Personal Use." These products are marked with a special symbol in the Tastefully Simple catalog and on the Pampered Chef website.

How do I add Tastefully Simple products to my personal orders?

To add Tastefully Simple products to your personal order, simply select the products marked with the special symbol and add them to your cart. The products will be discounted to the consultant price at checkout.

Can I earn commission on Tastefully Simple products added to my personal orders?

No, commission is not earned on Tastefully Simple products added for personal use. However, consultants can still earn commission on any Pampered Chef products included in the same order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Humble Beginnings
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies
Views
pampered.chris