• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Instructions to Address for Fedex?

In summary, the accepted formats for adding instructions to the address for FedEx include the "Address Line 2" field, "Special Instructions" field, or "Company" field for business addresses. You can add multiple instructions, but they should be concise and appropriate. Offensive or harmful instructions will not be accepted. Instructions cannot be added after placing an order, so it's important to review and update them before completing the order. The recipient will be able to see the instructions, but it's still recommended to include them on the outside of the package as well.
jennyl
Not sure which forum this belongs in but thought I'd start here.

Has anyone ever added instructions to FedEx before? I have a host that asked if I can give them an instruction to "use side door and leave in garage".
I was considering trying to add that in the address line since we have two lines. Do you think that would work or does anyone know another way to pass along instructions?

No we cannot. She can leave a note on her door and hope that they see it.

Yes, I have put it in the 2nd address line before.

What are the accepted formats for adding instructions to the address for FedEx?

The accepted formats for adding instructions to the address for FedEx include adding the instructions in the "Address Line 2" field or in the "Special Instructions" field during checkout. You can also add the instructions in the "Company" field if you are shipping to a business address.

Can I add multiple instructions to the address for FedEx?

Yes, you can add multiple instructions to the address for FedEx. However, it is recommended to keep the instructions concise and clear to ensure efficient delivery of your package.

Are there any restrictions on the type of instructions I can add to the address for FedEx?

Yes, there are certain restrictions on the type of instructions you can add to the address for FedEx. Instructions that are offensive, threatening, or could potentially cause harm to others will not be accepted and may result in delays in delivery.

Can I add instructions to the address for FedEx after I have placed my order?

No, unfortunately you cannot add instructions to the address for FedEx after you have placed your order. It is important to review and update your shipping address and instructions before completing your order to ensure accurate and timely delivery.

Will my instructions be visible to the recipient of the package?

Yes, the instructions you add to the address for FedEx will be visible to the recipient of the package. However, it is recommended to also include the instructions on the outside of the package in case the shipping label becomes damaged or detached during transit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • tbsigma94
  • General Chat
Replies