• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Indiv. Order Onto Show?

In summary, you can add orders from a catalog show that failed to make the $150 minimum sales requirement to another show that you have open and use the direct ship option.
Christa
I have a catalog show that fizzled and wondered if i can take those orders and add them onto another show I have open and use the direct ship option? Seeing as the guests are going to pay higher shipping, another host could benefit?
Thanks

YesI did that once, but I had the order ship to me so I could just separate the stuff. Then I gave the Catalog show host a gift for her efforts.

The catalog orders are out of state and I would add it onto a local hosts show. Is direct ship the best way?

sure I add orders all the time. dont even have to pay direct shipping if you know the host then tell her u will be by to pick them up

If you already received payment from orders of that busted catalog show, I'd just add them to the other show and eat the difference yourself for the extra shipping charge. I don't charge guests extra for shipping if minimum sales for a show isn't made, because it's not their fault.

I am in that boat right now with a friend who is doing a catalog show for me and she has not made the $150 requirement. Since her show is what makes me qualify this month and get that executive family skillet, I am reaching out to other people myself to add more orders to it to make it a legitimate show.

I would combine the orders into one order and then send all the orders with direct shipping to the host of the failed show. I'd then send enough copies of the receipts to the host to cover the number of orders so that everyone can have a copy of the receipt.

The host of the failed show lives too far from me to pick anything up. She doesn't live near any of my other hosts. Should I eat the difference in shipping, send her stuff to her, and let the local host get the benefits?

Christa said:
The host of the failed show lives too far from me to pick anything up. She doesn't live near any of my other hosts. Should I eat the difference in shipping, send her stuff to her, and let the local host get the benefits?

Combine ALL the orders from her show together into one and then ship it to her charging the direct shipping. All the guests paid $4 for shipping so that will cover most of the shipping charges. I'd then eat the rest of it.

You should do this.To direct ship yourself can actually cost more. So those orders, the individual ones you have collected, add them to the show with direct ship instructions. It will cost you less if you decide to eat that cost or it will cost the customer less.
I never get anything to my shows that have to be reshipped. It just costs to much in the long run.
Just recently I goofed and forgot to do the direct for a lady in Las Vegas so her products came to the host. I then had to reship them to Las Vegas. It cost me $32.00 to ship them where if I had done it directly from the home office, it would have only been $8.80.

Last edited:

1. How do I add an individual order onto a show?

To add an individual order onto a show, go to your consultant dashboard and click on the "Orders" tab. Then, click on the "Add Individual Order" button and enter the customer's information and order details. Finally, select the show you want to add the order to and click "Save".

2. Can I add an individual order onto a show after it has already closed?

Yes, you can still add an individual order onto a show after it has closed. Simply follow the same steps as mentioned above and select the closed show from the list. The order will still be included in the show's total sales and commission.

3. Do I need to enter the entire order again if the customer already placed it online?

No, you do not need to enter the entire order again. Simply go to the "Orders" tab, click on the "Add Individual Order" button, and select the customer's name from the drop-down list. The order details will automatically populate and you can select the show to add it to.

4. Can I add an individual order onto multiple shows?

Yes, you can add an individual order onto multiple shows if the customer wants to split their order. Simply select each show from the list when adding the order and the total order amount will be divided among the shows.

5. Will my commission be affected if I add an individual order onto a show?

No, your commission will not be affected if you add an individual order onto a show. The order will still count towards your show's total sales and you will receive the same commission rate on the added order as you would on any other order in the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies