• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficiently Add Contacts for Customer Connection and E-Newsletter Sign Up

In summary, adding contacts serves the purpose of keeping track of important people's information for easy communication and organization. To add a new contact, go to the contacts list and click "Add Contact," fill in the required information, and click "Save." Multiple contacts can be added at once through importing a CSV file or using the "Add to Contacts" option. To edit or delete a contact, go to the contacts list and click on the contact, make changes or click "Delete Contact." In case of accidentally adding a duplicate contact, it can be merged with the original contact by clicking the "Merge" button on the duplicate contact's page and selecting the original contact to merge with.
msmileyface
Hi everyone,

OK, I might be missing something, so please don't think me foolish if I am :blushing:

I feel like when I enter new contacts, I do it once in P3. Then I click "add to contacts". Is this adding it to the same place where I enter contacts on the website for customer connection? Then, I also feel like I have to add the info AGAIN for the e-newsletter sign up. It seems very inefficient. I must be doing something wrong and missing a shortcut. Can someone help?

Thanks ;)

The only "shortcut" I know of, you can go into the contact in P3, and check the "e-Newsletter" box, then sync your contacts.

Ah ha.. and I just read some fine print that says they do get auto-added to the e-newsletter nightly. Still wondering about the correlation between P3 and the web though.

I'm having the same problem!

Hi there! No need to feel foolish, we all start somewhere and it can be overwhelming at first. When you enter new contacts in P3, it automatically adds them to your customer list on your personal website for customer connection. However, you do need to manually add them to your e-newsletter sign up list. One shortcut you can use is to create a saved contact group in P3 for your e-newsletter sign ups, so you can easily add them with just a few clicks. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking! :)

What is the purpose of adding contacts?

The purpose of adding contacts is to keep track of important people's information such as their name, phone number, email, and address. This allows for easy communication and organization.

How do I add a new contact?

To add a new contact, go to your contacts list and click on the "Add Contact" button. Fill in the required information, such as name and phone number, and click "Save" to add the contact to your list.

Can I add multiple contacts at once?

Yes, you can add multiple contacts at once by importing a CSV file or by selecting multiple contacts and using the "Add to Contacts" option.

How do I edit or delete a contact?

To edit a contact's information, go to your contacts list and click on the contact you want to edit. Make any necessary changes and click "Save." To delete a contact, click on the contact and then click "Delete Contact" at the bottom of the page.

What should I do if I accidentally added a duplicate contact?

If you accidentally added a duplicate contact, you can merge the duplicate with the original contact. Go to the duplicate contact's page and click on the "Merge" button at the bottom of the page. Select the original contact to merge with and click "Merge" again to confirm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • KCPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KCPChef
  • babywings76