• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding a Menu to the Invites?

In summary, to add a menu to your invites, click on the "Add Menu" button on the invitation page and enter the details of your menu on the template. You can customize the menu to your liking and save it by clicking the "Save" button. You can also edit the menu at any time and add up to 5 menu options for your guests.
Mackailey
I was thinking about adding a small label saying something like "A kitchen show featuring....ect..." Do you think that would make guests mouth water enough to want to come? has anybody done this?

Yes, I host coach to have my hosts call and tell their guests that they are going to learn how to make ____. I think including that info on the invitation is a good idea. People want to learn how to make new recipes. As the article posted today pointed out, so many people don't know how to cook. This is a great way for guests to learn simple recipes they can make.

I think adding a small label like that could definitely entice guests to come to your kitchen show. It creates a sense of anticipation and adds a touch of professionalism to the event. I haven't personally done this, but I've seen it done at other events and it definitely caught my attention. It's worth a try!

1. How do I add a menu to my invites?

To add a menu to your invites, simply click on the "Add Menu" button on the invitation page. This will open up a menu template where you can enter the details of your menu, including the dishes, ingredients, and any special instructions or notes.

2. Can I customize the menu template?

Yes, you can customize the menu template to fit your specific needs. You can change the font, colors, and layout of the menu to match your event's theme or your personal style.

3. How do I save my menu?

Once you have entered all the details of your menu, simply click on the "Save" button at the bottom of the menu template. Your menu will then be saved and added to your invites automatically.

4. Can I edit my menu after it has been saved?

Yes, you can edit your menu at any time by clicking on the "Edit" button next to the menu on your invitation page. This will open up the menu template where you can make any necessary changes.

5. How many menu options can I add to my invites?

You can add up to 5 menu options to your invites. This allows your guests to choose their preferred dish or accommodate any dietary restrictions. If you need to add more menu options, you can create multiple invites and customize the menus accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lovecookn
  • jordanleigh1743
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef02
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies