1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Adding a Co-host

1. I have two hosts in the same city who each hosted a catalog show, but neither of them had enough in sales to equal a whole show (One had $120, one had $80). Instead of just doing them as personal sales and making everyone pay for direct shipping, I'm combining the two shows, having the whole order shipped to one host (who is a close personal friend) and then picking up the other host's orders and delivering them to her personally. But I'm trying to add them both as co-hosts so they can each get the host discount, and I can't figure out how to add a co-host on P3. Can anyone help me?

Dec 3, 2009
  2. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

Only one will be the "co-host" - the ohter will be the host.
    So start the show in P3 just like any other show with friend #1 as the host
    Then add Friend #2 as a guest...and right under the list of guests, there's a button you can click that says "co-host. Was that about as clear as mud?

Dec 3, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

You can't have a co-host for a catalog show.

Dec 3, 2009
  4. jbondr

jbondr Member Gold Member

You will have to designate the Host and then enter the other name as a guest. You select the co-host after you have entered her name. In the middle of the screen just under the guest list and above the Name, Items and Payment tabs. Hope this helps.

Dec 3, 2009
  5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

BUT - you can't have a co-host for a catalog show...(wait - I think I've said that already!);)

It's not even listed as an option on the show screen.

Dec 3, 2009
  6. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Becky is right, no co-hosts on catalog shows.

Dec 3, 2009
  7. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

This is a small frustration for me. I understand the company's reasoning, but it would be very helpful to be able to do co-hosts for a catalog show.

Dec 4, 2009
Have something to add?