• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Co-Hosts: Combining Two Catalog Shows on P3

In summary, the conversation discusses the logistics of combining two catalog shows hosted by friends in the same city, neither of which had enough sales to constitute a full show. The solution is to designate one friend as the main host and the other as a guest, with the option to add them as a co-host in a specific location on the show screen. However, it is mentioned that co-hosts are not allowed for catalog shows, which is a frustration for some individuals.
BethanyN
I have two hosts in the same city who each hosted a catalog show, but neither of them had enough in sales to equal a whole show (One had $120, one had $80). Instead of just doing them as personal sales and making everyone pay for direct shipping, I'm combining the two shows, having the whole order shipped to one host (who is a close personal friend) and then picking up the other host's orders and delivering them to her personally. But I'm trying to add them both as co-hosts so they can each get the host discount, and I can't figure out how to add a co-host on P3. Can anyone help me?

BethanyN said:
I have two hosts in the same city who each hosted a catalog show, but neither of them had enough in sales to equal a whole show (One had $120, one had $80). Instead of just doing them as personal sales and making everyone pay for direct shipping, I'm combining the two shows, having the whole order shipped to one host (who is a close personal friend) and then picking up the other host's orders and delivering them to her personally. But I'm trying to add them both as co-hosts so they can each get the host discount, and I can't figure out how to add a co-host on P3. Can anyone help me?

Only one will be the "co-host" - the ohter will be the host.
So start the show in P3 just like any other show with friend #1 as the host
Then add Friend #2 as a guest...and right under the list of guests, there's a button you can click that says "co-host. Was that about as clear as mud?

You can't have a co-host for a catalog show.

You will have to designate the Host and then enter the other name as a guest. You select the co-host after you have entered her name. In the middle of the screen just under the guest list and above the Name, Items and Payment tabs. Hope this helps.

BUT - you can't have a co-host for a catalog show...(wait - I think I've said that already!);)

It's not even listed as an option on the show screen.

Becky is right, no co-hosts on catalog shows.

This is a small frustration for me. I understand the company's reasoning, but it would be very helpful to be able to do co-hosts for a catalog show.

1) How do I add a co-host to my catalog show on P3?

To add a co-host to your catalog show on P3, click on the “Add Co-Host” button located on the top right of your screen. From there, you can enter the co-host’s name and email address. They will receive an email invitation to join your show.

2) Can I add more than one co-host to my catalog show on P3?

Yes, you can add multiple co-hosts to your catalog show on P3. Simply click on the “Add Co-Host” button and enter the additional co-host’s information. Each co-host will receive their own personalized link to share with their guests.

3) How do I combine two catalog shows on P3 with co-hosts?

To combine two catalog shows on P3 with co-hosts, you will need to create a new show and select the “Combine Catalog Shows” option. Then, select the two shows you want to combine and click “Next”. From there, you can choose which co-host’s guests will be combined into the new show.

4) Will my co-hosts be able to see the guest list for our combined catalog show on P3?

Yes, all co-hosts added to a catalog show on P3 will have access to the guest list. They will also be able to see which guests have placed orders and which guests have not yet placed orders.

5) Can I remove a co-host from my catalog show on P3?

Yes, you can remove a co-host from your catalog show on P3 at any time. Simply click on the “Remove Co-Host” button next to their name. They will no longer have access to the show or the guest list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• va_cooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • KatieBeth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • otisbg