• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding a Booking but Not Buying That Night

In summary, to add a booking without making a purchase, simply inform the consultant of your interest in hosting a party and they can schedule a date and time for you. You will still receive host rewards for the party as long as it meets the minimum sales requirement and is held on the scheduled date. This can be done at any Pampered Chef party and has the benefits of earning host rewards without making a purchase and trying out new products and recipes. If needed, the date of the booked party can be changed by contacting the consultant.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Hello,
I was wondering because I am wrapping up my HWC fundraiser show tomorrow and I know ACS gets $3 per booking at that show, if I have shows that are being lined up on the side (guests are not there but we are setting dates), can I put them as a guest with no orders and still get the $3 for ACS? Does this make sense?

Thanks,
Karen

Yes, just put in them as a guest. Then put them in as booking and put in either a real or fake date. They don't have to purchase anything in order to be entered in.

Hi Karen,Yes, you can still put those shows down as guests with no orders and ACS will still receive the $3 per booking. As long as the show is booked and the date is set, ACS will receive the donation. Thank you for thinking of ACS and for your support in the fight against cancer.Best,

1. How do I add a booking without making a purchase that night?

To add a booking without making a purchase, simply let the consultant know that you would like to host a party in the near future. They can schedule a date and time with you and add it to their calendar as a booking.

2. Will I still receive the host rewards if I add a booking without buying that night?

Yes, you will still receive host rewards for the party that you book. As long as the party meets the minimum sales requirement and is held on the scheduled date, you will receive the host rewards.

3. Can I add a booking without buying that night at any Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can add a booking without buying that night at any Pampered Chef party. Just let the consultant know that you are interested in hosting a party and they will be happy to help you schedule one.

4. What are the benefits of adding a booking without buying that night?

Adding a booking without buying that night allows you to host a party and earn host rewards without having to make a purchase on the spot. It also gives you the opportunity to try out new products and recipes at your party.

5. Can I change the date of the booked party if something comes up?

Yes, if something comes up and you need to change the date of your booked party, you can easily do so by contacting the consultant. They will work with you to find a new date that works for both of you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • Bren706