• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Addicted to Checking Show Status on Weekends?

In summary, people are checking the status of their shows on CC even though there is no update. This is apparently an addictive behavior. People are also wondering when the Pampered Chef dollars show will appear for what they have earned in January.
Amyskitchen2
I submitted a show on Sat morning and even though I know it is the weekend and nothing will be updated I still find myself looking on CC to check the status of my show. I need to get off the internet.

Amyskitchen2 said:
I submitted a show on Sat morning and even though I know it is the weekend and nothing will be updated I still find myself looking on CC to check the status of my show. I need to get off the internet.
I'm SO glad to know that I'm not the only one who does that!! Looks like I'm in good company. :D

I have been doing this as well... LOL just as much as I check for updated status on Facebook LOL

I actually got an update over the weekend, oddly enough. I submitted a show yesterday and it showed up on Consultant Connection today.

I do it too!~~~LOL!

I check it every day at least twice a day even though I know after that 11:00 update, it's not going to change! Hahah!!

I've had that addiction because I'm waiting for my recruit to submit her 2nd show which will qualify her and I want to see it! Glad to hear I'm not alone! :) :D. I'm submitting my last 2 January shows tomorrow so it's going to frustrate me to not be able to see it right away! LOL. One show is done but they just asked me to leave it open until tomorrow for any potential web orders! The show was just last night and I just had coached ahead of time that I need to close by tomorrow!

On another note, when will the Pampered Chef dollars show for what we earn in January? I need some supplies and am wondering if I can wait till I've got those!!!

Amyskitchen2 said:

Totally obsessed with checking my stats/team stats.:D

What is "Addicted to Status Checking!"?

"Addicted to Status Checking!" is a fun and interactive cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on creating delicious and easy meals for the busy individual. The class also teaches time-saving tips and techniques to help streamline meal preparation.

Who can attend "Addicted to Status Checking!"?

Anyone can attend "Addicted to Status Checking!" It is open to all individuals who love to cook or want to improve their cooking skills, regardless of their age, experience, or kitchen setup. The class is also a great way to get together with friends and family and bond over delicious food.

What is the duration of "Addicted to Status Checking!"?

The class typically lasts for about 1-2 hours, depending on the size of the group and the complexity of the recipes being demonstrated. However, we encourage attendees to stay after the class to ask questions, try the recipes, and socialize with fellow cooking enthusiasts.

What can I expect to learn from "Addicted to Status Checking!"?

In this class, you will learn how to create delicious and easy meals using Pampered Chef products. You will also learn various time-saving tips and techniques to make cooking more efficient and enjoyable. Additionally, the class offers a platform to ask questions, share ideas, and learn from other attendees.

Do I need to bring any cooking equipment to "Addicted to Status Checking!"?

No, you do not need to bring any cooking equipment to the class. All necessary tools and ingredients will be provided by Pampered Chef. However, if you have any Pampered Chef products at home that you would like to use, feel free to bring them along.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Chef Niki
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • nikki70563