• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Increase Your Customers' Order Total: Reccomended Add On Sales

In summary, some popular add-on items that can increase your customers' order total include kitchen gadgets, serving platters, cookware sets, and specialty ingredients. One effective way to suggest add-on sales is by offering them as complementary or complementary items to the main product your customer is purchasing. Items that are related to the main product, such as accessories or additional parts, tend to have a higher success rate in increasing order totals. It's important to respect your customers' decisions, but you can offer them incentives or discounts for adding on additional items. While there is no set limit, it's best to focus on a few complementary or related items that can enhance their overall purchase experience.
DebPC
Staff member
A great way to increase your customers order total is add on sales.
Please share a couple of your most reccomended add on sales.
Mine are:
Micro Chip Maker- Simple Slicer
Deep Covered Baker- DCB Cookbook
Stainless Steel Cookware- Stainless Cleaner

apple wedger & kernel cutter to go with the pineapple wedger
Microwave grips to go with dcb
mini easy read to go with the easy reads
honing tool with every/any knife!
stainless cookware-the red grip handle things
any stone-kitchen brush

be careful with the grips and the baker. Use them for the cover, but not to grip the edges. I have heard of the baker slipping from the grips.

Large Bamboo Square Bowl- Salad Claws
Salt /Pepper Grinders- Our Salt and Pepper Blends

Remember too not to use the honing tool on the Color Coated knives, it will void the warranty. Found out the hard way.
Cookware: Nylon Utensils; Bamboo Utensils; Cookware Protectors; Boil Over No More; Round Up From The Heart 2012 Cork Trivet; Silicone Hot Pad/Trivet; Nylon Scrapers - yes sometimes something can really get stuck and these are great for the cookware too and more of course!
Quick-Stir Pitchers: Itty-Bitty Bevs; the outdoor tumblers, which leads to all the other outdoor products; Herb Infuser; Insulated Tumbler
Trifle Bowl: All of the dessert sauces, even the savory sauces that would make great homemade salad dressing for layered salads; Beaded Spoon; Bread Knives of some sort and cutting board for that pound cake base!
Of course cookbooks go with all our products!
Egg Cooker - Batter Bowls; Whisks; Kitchen Spritzer; Graters; Cutting Boards; ???

Last edited:

What are some popular add-on items that can increase my customers' order total?

Some popular add-on items that can increase your customers' order total include kitchen gadgets, serving platters, cookware sets, and specialty ingredients.

How can I effectively suggest add-on sales to my customers?

One effective way to suggest add-on sales is by offering them as complementary or complementary items to the main product your customer is purchasing. You can also highlight the benefits or convenience of adding on these items to their order.

Are there any add-on items that have a higher success rate in increasing order totals?

Yes, items that are related to the main product, such as accessories or additional parts, tend to have a higher success rate in increasing order totals. These items can enhance the overall experience of using the main product and are often seen as necessary additions.

How do I handle customers who are hesitant to add on additional items?

It's important to respect your customers' decisions, but you can offer them incentives or discounts for adding on additional items. You can also provide them with information on the benefits or savings they can receive by purchasing these add-ons.

Is there a limit to how many add-on items I should suggest to my customers?

While there is no set limit, it's important to not overwhelm your customers with too many add-on suggestions. It's best to focus on a few complementary or related items that can enhance their overall purchase experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
heidabear
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • chefjenibel
  • Pampered Chef Sales