• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Add Gift From Consultant on Beta Site

In summary, the "Add Gift From Consultant" feature on the Beta Site allows customers to add a gift from their consultant during the checkout process. To access this feature, customers can click on the "Add Gift From Consultant" button in their cart and select the desired gift from a pop-up window. It is possible to add multiple gifts from different consultants to one order, with no limit on the number of gifts that can be added. Customers can also remove a gift from a consultant by clicking on the "Remove" button in their cart.
Lexif424
My mother in law is hosting a show and my sister in law can't make it, so she placed her order online to be shipped to her house, instead of my mother in law's. Her Birthday is coming up so I told her I would give her a free gift for ordering. I know in p3 there was a box to check off. Does the beta site have that? or do I have to place an individual order and have it shipped separately?

p.s. sorry if I post stupid questions..still trying to figure the beta site out

You can just add it to her order and pay for that part. Or place an order in her name but you pay for it. I believe that in beta you have to show every order paid so just say that part is cash and in the end you will be paying via your payment account.

! Unfortunately, the beta site does not have a box to check off for adding a free gift to an order. You will need to place a separate order for the free gift to be shipped to your sister-in-law's house.

What is the "Add Gift From Consultant" feature on the Beta Site?

The "Add Gift From Consultant" feature on the Beta Site allows customers to add a gift from their consultant to their order during the checkout process.

How do I access the "Add Gift From Consultant" feature on the Beta Site?

To access the "Add Gift From Consultant" feature, simply navigate to your cart during the checkout process and click on the "Add Gift From Consultant" button. This will open a pop-up window where you can select the gift you would like to add to your order.

Can I add multiple gifts from different consultants to one order on the Beta Site?

Yes, you can add multiple gifts from different consultants to one order on the Beta Site. Simply click on the "Add Gift From Consultant" button for each consultant and select the desired gift from their pop-up window.

Is there a limit to the number of gifts I can add from consultants on the Beta Site?

No, there is no limit to the number of gifts you can add from consultants on the Beta Site. You can add as many gifts as you would like, as long as they are available from your consultant.

Can I remove a gift from a consultant that I added on the Beta Site?

Yes, you can remove a gift from a consultant that you added on the Beta Site. Simply click on the "Remove" button next to the gift in your cart, and it will be removed from your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cochef