• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Add Expense to a Submitted Show

In summary, "Add Expense to a Submitted Show" is a feature that allows users to track and record expenses related to a show that has already been submitted for approval. This feature can be accessed by clicking on the show and then clicking on the "Add Expense" button. Users can add any expenses related to the show, such as travel expenses or production costs. These expenses can also be edited or deleted by the user. However, adding expenses will not affect the approval process and only the user who added them will be able to see them, not the approver.
liz_grinkin
Gold Member
Is it possible to add an expense to a show that was submitted? I was SO bad all year about adding my expenses but P3 is not letting me.. Help??

NEVERMIND I found it!!! :) YEAH!!!

Good that you found it!

For those who might have the same question, you have to manually add the expense, but you can use the little magnifying glass to look up and link your show.

What is "Add Expense to a Submitted Show"?

"Add Expense to a Submitted Show" is a feature that allows users to track and record any expenses related to a show that has already been submitted for approval.

How do I access the "Add Expense to a Submitted Show" feature?

The "Add Expense to a Submitted Show" feature can be accessed by clicking on the show that has already been submitted, and then clicking on the "Add Expense" button.

What expenses can I add to a submitted show?

You can add any expenses that are related to the show, such as travel expenses, production costs, or any other expenses incurred while working on the show.

Can I edit or delete expenses that I have added to a submitted show?

Yes, you can edit or delete expenses that you have added to a submitted show. Simply click on the expense you would like to edit or delete, and then make the necessary changes.

Will adding expenses to a submitted show affect the approval process?

No, adding expenses to a submitted show will not affect the approval process. The expenses will only be visible to the user who added them, and will not be seen by the approver.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • jj16
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • beepampered