• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your School Bulletin Ad: Tips and Guidelines

In summary, placing an ad in a school newsletter allows you to reach a targeted audience and support the school while promoting your business. The cost varies, so it's best to contact the school for their rates. Most businesses can advertise as long as they align with the school's values. You can include coupons or special offers in your ad, and to place an ad, contact the school for their guidelines and process.
I am putting and ad in a school bulletin as a fundraiser. I'm paying $25 for a business card size. I've never done this before. What information do you suggest I use, and how do I set it up? Any advice would be much appreciated.....tia!

Check out the ad generator on Merrill's website. It'll create the size ad you want, and you'll be assured it will be within policy.

I agree with Noora. You cannot go wrong with the Ad Generator from Merrill. It is one of their true values available to us.

Hi all...I signed up for the $2.99 ad generator but can not locate the place were you make yours ads. All I can find are products they are selling. Can someone help out?
my home email is [email protected]

Never mind! I located it...wow...I'm such an airhead sometimes.

What are the benefits of placing an ad in a school newsletter?

Placing an ad in a school newsletter allows you to reach a targeted audience of parents, teachers, and students who are likely to be interested in your products. It also helps to support the school and promote your business within the local community.

How much does it cost to advertise in a school newsletter?

The cost of advertising in a school newsletter varies depending on the size of the ad and the frequency of publication. You can contact the school directly to inquire about their advertising rates.

What types of businesses can advertise in a school newsletter?

Most school newsletters welcome advertisements from a variety of businesses, including local restaurants, retailers, and service providers. As long as your business is family-friendly and aligns with the values of the school, you can likely advertise in the newsletter.

Can I include a coupon or special offer in my ad?

Yes, many schools allow businesses to include coupons or special offers in their advertisements. This can be a great way to entice readers to try your products or services.

How do I place an ad in a school newsletter?

You can contact the school directly to inquire about their advertising opportunities and guidelines. They will likely have a specific process for submitting and paying for ads, so be sure to follow their instructions carefully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gidgetmarie
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies