• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us at the Mommy Social Event for Goodie Bags and Ad Opportunities!

In summary, the "Ad for Mommy Social Event" is a free gathering hosted by Pampered Chef consultants for busy moms to learn new cooking techniques, try out new kitchen tools, and connect with other moms. It is specifically designed for moms who want to make meal preparation and cooking easier and more enjoyable. Attendees can expect to see and try out the latest products, learn new recipes and cooking tips, and have the chance to win prizes and receive exclusive discounts. To find an event near you, you can search on the website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. Alternatively, you can also host your own event and invite friends and fellow moms to join.
Suzy Englert
I've just found out that I can participate in a Mommy Social Event, where "goodie bags" w/ the mini-catalog will be distributed, as well as an ad
(60 words) put in the Event Info Guide. Have any of you done an ad like this before, or is there a file where I could look for ideas?

Thanks so much!
Suzy in Texas

I create ads on merrill, and they look nice and professional- you can do several tyoes of ads (bridal registry, recruting, cooking shows)

Another vote for the Merrill Ad Generator.

1. What is the "Ad for Mommy Social Event" all about?

The "Ad for Mommy Social Event" is a fun and interactive gathering designed to help busy moms discover new and efficient ways to make meal preparation and cooking easier and more enjoyable. It is hosted by Pampered Chef consultants and features our latest kitchen tools and products.

2. Who is the target audience for the "Ad for Mommy Social Event"?

The "Ad for Mommy Social Event" is specifically designed for busy moms who want to learn new cooking techniques, explore time-saving kitchen tools, and connect with other moms in a fun and relaxed setting.

3. Is there a cost to attend the "Ad for Mommy Social Event"?

No, the "Ad for Mommy Social Event" is completely free to attend. We want to provide a valuable experience for moms without any added financial burden.

4. What can I expect from the "Ad for Mommy Social Event"?

At the event, you will have the opportunity to see and try out our latest products, learn new recipes and cooking tips, and connect with other moms in your community. You will also have the chance to win exciting prizes and receive exclusive discounts on our products.

5. How can I find a "Ad for Mommy Social Event" near me?

You can search for upcoming "Ad for Mommy Social Events" in your area on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host your own event and invite your friends and fellow moms to join in on the fun.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies