• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maintaining Active Status: Requirements for Super Starter Qualification

In summary, the minimum sales requirement to maintain active status as a Super Starter is $1,250 in personal sales within a rolling 3-month period. Online orders count towards this requirement as long as they are placed through the consultant's personal website. There is no requirement for a certain number of orders, and exceptions are made for military spouses or those with medical conditions. If the requirements are not met, the consultant will lose their Super Starter status and benefits, but will remain an active consultant.
Happy Mom
Before I tell my potential recruit about remaining active, I want to make sure I have the right information.

In order to remain active, how much to you have to sell after you qualify as a super starter?

Just $200 every other month. It's basically a catalog show. If for some reason she goes inactive, she reactivates if she submits the $200 within a year. However, if someone goes inactive, they lose any sales they've accumulated toward career sales and they loses any points accumulated for the incentive program. I think that's all that happens if someone goes inactive. If they are inactive for longer than a year, they have to re-sign and purchase the kit again. Hope that makes sense!

Thank you Becky.

And any recruits you lose too. Learned that the hard way:)

ange

ange13 said:
And any recruits you lose too. Learned that the hard way:)

ange
Oops, right, I forgot about that one. :(

1. What is the minimum sales requirement to maintain active status as a Super Starter?

The minimum sales requirement to maintain active status as a Super Starter is $1,250 in personal sales within a rolling 3-month period.

2. Can I count sales from online orders towards my active status as a Super Starter?

Yes, online orders count towards your active status as a Super Starter as long as they are placed through your personal website and not through a consultant's website.

3. Do I need to submit a certain number of orders to maintain active status as a Super Starter?

No, there is no requirement for a certain number of orders. As long as you meet the minimum sales requirement, you will maintain active status as a Super Starter.

4. Are there any exceptions to the Super Starter qualification requirements?

Yes, there are exceptions for consultants who are military spouses or have a medical condition. Please contact our support team for more information on how to maintain active status in these situations.

5. What happens if I do not meet the Super Starter qualification requirements?

If you do not meet the Super Starter qualification requirements, you will lose your Super Starter status and benefits. You will still remain an active consultant, but you will not have access to Super Starter benefits until you meet the requirements again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cat
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
  • Sheila