• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Samples: Active vs Inactive Customers

In summary, "Active/Inactive - Samples" refers to the status of sample products in the inventory. Active samples are currently available for purchase, while inactive samples are no longer being sold. The status can be determined by checking the product code, with active samples having a code starting with "A" and inactive samples starting with "I". Inactive samples cannot be purchased, but similar products may be available in the current inventory. If an active sample becomes inactive before an order is processed, the customer will be notified and offered a replacement or refund. The frequency of samples becoming inactive varies, but the inventory is regularly updated with new products for customers.
turtle15
I was inactive until I ordered last night. Will I now be able to order product samples, or did I lose my chance?

Give it 48 hours and then you should be fine to get those samples. If not then call tech support and they'll help you.

HA! I was just coming on here to ask the same question. :) (Although, I'm not ready to order samples until I book some shows!!!) Just wanted to know when I was active again.

Thank you! It finally showed up this evening!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you placed an order last night and are now ready to get more involved in your Pampered Chef business. As long as you are an active consultant, you will always have the opportunity to order product samples. So don't worry, you haven't missed your chance! Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

What are "Active/Inactive - Samples"?

"Active/Inactive - Samples" refers to the status of sample products in our inventory. Active samples are products that are currently available for purchase, while inactive samples are products that are no longer being sold.

How do I know if a sample is active or inactive?

You can check the status of a sample by looking at its product code. Active samples will have a product code that starts with the letter "A", while inactive samples will have a product code that starts with the letter "I".

Can I purchase an inactive sample?

No, inactive samples are no longer available for purchase. However, you may be able to find a similar product in our current inventory.

What happens if I purchase an active sample that becomes inactive before my order is processed?

If an active sample becomes inactive before your order is processed, we will notify you and offer a replacement product or a refund for the sample.

How often do samples become inactive?

The frequency of samples becoming inactive varies, but we strive to keep our inventory updated and provide new and exciting products for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies