• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ACS breast cancer info?

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
Where is everyone getting the informational brochures about breast cancer to give away at your shows/ fundraisers? Do I get them online and print them or order them from someone? Do I pay or are they free? Thanks for the info. I am trying to get prepared for a May fundraiser and want to give out this information!

Gillian Wright
Consultant #417481
Wasilla, Alaska

button92

Dec 29, 2005
call 1-800-595-0595. This is the cancer society. tell them you are calling for your pampered chef brochures. You can get up to 100 for free. This info is on the consultants corner under the whip cancer info. hope this helps.

dianevill

Gold Member
May 18, 2005
Thanks for the reminder!

I forgot about that number. I just called and it only took 2 minutes. She said the brochures will take about 2 weeks to arrive, so if you're planning an early May show, you may want to call now.

Also, last year I was able to get a lot of brochures, buttons and bookmarks from our local hospital. Just call ahead and I'm sure they'd be happy to help raise awareness!

Diane

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
Thanks!

Thanks for this information! It sounds dumb now, but I didn't even think to look under the Help Whip Cancer link! Duh!

Gillian Wright
Consultant # 417481
Wasilla, Alaska