• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Essential Chef Success Acronyms for Maximum Results - Updated 2021

In summary, the "Acronyms for Chef Success" program is a resource designed to help Pampered Chef consultants remember and implement key strategies for success in their business. There are currently 5 acronyms included in the program, covering various aspects of success such as setting goals and building relationships. The program is open to all consultants and can be accessed through the consultant workstation or through training sessions and conferences. While there are no specific rewards, the ultimate incentive is the growth and success of one's business through the implementation of these strategies.
DebPC
Staff member
We'll turn this into a Sticky for reference-please add on- how long of a list can we get? This is an update from an original post in 2006.

CS- Chef Success
DCS- Director Chef Success
ISO- In Search Of
DCB- Deep Covered Baker
RCB- Round Covered Baker
HTH - Hope This Helps
DH - Dear Husband
DD - Dear Daughter
TIA=Thanks in Advance
USG-Ultimate Slice and Grate
FC- Food CHopper
EAD- Easy Accent Decorator
SBRC - Season's best recipe collection
OOF--outside order form
PC--Pampered Chef
HO--Home Office
SA--Simple Additions
BB--Batter Bowl
UM--Ultimate Mandoline
DYLAB--Do You Love a Bargain flyer
QSP--Quick Stir Pitcher
FC--Food Chopper
AP/C/S--Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer
DBG--Double Burner Griddle
RCP--Rice Cooker Plus
Big MAC or MAC--Morning After Calls (call guests the next morning and thank them for coming to the show and make sure they didn't forget to order anything or book their show)
CN--Consultant News
CC--Consultants Corner
EAD--Easy Accident Decorator
TPC--Top Performance Cluster or The Pampered Chef
OOB-out of the box calls....when you call about a month after the show to make sure they got everything and it's OK.
OMG- Oh my gawd

Last edited:
!
BRB- Be right back
LOL- Laugh out loud
ROFL- Rolling on the floor laughing
BTW- By the way
NP- No problem
OMW- On my way
BFF- Best friends forever
TGIF- Thank God it's Friday
IMHO- In my humble opinion
TTYL- Talk to you later
JK- Just kidding
TY- Thank you
YW- You're welcome
GTG- Got to go
IRL- In real life
ASAP- As soon as possible
FWIW- For what it's worth
IDK- I don't know
IMO- In my opinion
NBD- No big deal
OMG- Oh my goodness
POV- Point of view
RTFM- Read the f***ing manual

1. What is the purpose of the "Acronyms for Chef Success" program?

The "Acronyms for Chef Success" program is designed to help Pampered Chef consultants remember and implement key strategies for success in their business. These acronyms serve as quick and easy reminders of important concepts and techniques to help consultants grow their businesses and achieve their goals.

2. How many acronyms are included in the "Acronyms for Chef Success" program?

There are currently 5 acronyms included in the "Acronyms for Chef Success" program. These include: S.T.A.R.T., S.E.R.V.E., S.H.A.R.E., F.O.C.U.S., and T.E.A.M. Each acronym represents a different aspect of success in Pampered Chef, from setting goals to building relationships with customers and team members.

3. Can anyone participate in the "Acronyms for Chef Success" program?

Yes, the "Acronyms for Chef Success" program is open to all Pampered Chef consultants. Whether you are just starting out or have been in the business for years, these acronyms can be helpful reminders and tools for success.

4. How can I access the "Acronyms for Chef Success" program?

The "Acronyms for Chef Success" program can be accessed through your consultant workstation. Simply log in and navigate to the "Training" section, where you will find resources and materials for the program. You can also attend training sessions or conferences where these acronyms are discussed and reinforced.

5. Are there any rewards or incentives for implementing the "Acronyms for Chef Success" program?

While there are no specific rewards or incentives for using the "Acronyms for Chef Success" program, the ultimate reward is the success and growth of your business. By implementing these strategies and techniques, you can increase your sales, build stronger relationships with customers and team members, and ultimately achieve your goals and dreams as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • laurichef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann