• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Wonton Wrappers Be Molded Like Crescent Rolls?

In summary, the recipe section on the PC website is having issues. Paula is not sure if it is just her computer or if it is widespread. She also asked about sugar cookies and found out that it will depend on the recipe.
pelamm
Is the recipe section of the PC website having issues, or is it just my computer? I am not having anything displayed when I click on a recipe other than the pics on the left of the tools used. Also, when I clicked on "Featured Recipe", it said nothing was found.

My other question is, are wonton wrappers somewhat moldable? Specifically, if you overlapped them like crescent rolls and used the Baker's Roller on them, would they stick together?

Thanks

Paula in TN

Paula....I just checked featured recipes and it says there is not one available at this time. They must be updating it.

I don't know about the wonton wrappers...I've never used them. SORRY!

Whew!Well, hopefully that is a good sign for me - I still need to sell enough PC to buy a new TV!!! :p Entropy rules my life, so I figured my computer had crapped out too!

Another recipe question - is 1 batch of the sugar cookie recipe equal to a roll of pre-made sugar cookie dough? There are no rolls of sugar cookie dough available out here! Oh, well, 1 store has it, but $3.50 seems JUST a tad steep for me!

There are never dumb questions!!!

As for the sugar cookies, it will depend on your recipe. All of the recipes I have were my grandmothers and she apparently loved to bake as they are all doubles.

Check the quantity on the rolls of sugar cookie dough (I think they usually make 20-24) and compare it to the quantity on your recipe. That should give you an idea.

Hope that helps!

Wonton wrappers are very moldable. They are kinda like a sheet of pasta. In fact, you can use to make lasagna with them. When making wontons or egg rolls you use your finger dipped in water to seal the edges.
:D

1. What is "a Couple of Dumb Questions..."?

"a Couple of Dumb Questions..." is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features simple and delicious recipes for couples or anyone looking to cook for two. It offers a variety of dishes from appetizers to desserts that can be easily prepared and enjoyed by two people.

2. Are the recipes in "a Couple of Dumb Questions..." beginner-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in "a Couple of Dumb Questions..." are designed to be simple and easy to follow, making them perfect for beginners or those with limited cooking experience. Each recipe also includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

3. Can the recipes in "a Couple of Dumb Questions..." be easily adapted for more than two people?

Yes, many of the recipes in "a Couple of Dumb Questions..." can be easily doubled or tripled to serve more than two people. The cookbook also includes tips on how to adjust the quantities for larger portions without compromising the flavor of the dish.

4. Are the ingredients in "a Couple of Dumb Questions..." easy to find?

Yes, most of the ingredients used in the recipes can be found at any local grocery store. The cookbook also includes a list of pantry staples that are commonly used in the recipes, making it easy to plan and prepare meals without having to make multiple trips to the store.

5. Are there any dietary restrictions catered to in "a Couple of Dumb Questions..."?

Yes, "a Couple of Dumb Questions..." includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. The cookbook also includes tips on how to modify recipes to fit specific dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thefoodking
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pcheflisad