• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Accent Decorator: Tips on How to Use and Improve Your Experience

In summary, an Accent Decorator Spewing is a kitchen tool that allows for easy addition of decorative accents to dishes, desserts, and drinks. It works by using a plunger mechanism and can be used with various decorative elements. The tool is designed to be easy to clean and can be used by children with adult supervision.
ashkay
My Easy Accent decorator is spewing out the seams! :eek: I have had it for a few years & never used. So when I signed up to be a consultant, I wanted to learn how to use. Well I put some cool whip in it, put on a tip and squeezed, and it also was squeezing out thread between the tip holder & barrel. Has this product improved over the past couple years where there is threads to hold on the tip? Mine doesn't "thread" on, it just turns & clicks.

On the replacement parts list, it shows a date on the Easy Accent Decorator as being for ones sold AFTER 1/2/02....I am wondering if you purchased your decorator before this date? And also, if it was re-designed- possibly due to problems like you are experiencing? Just some thoughts...

maria

:mad:Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a solution? I don't want to have to buy a new one if there is a way to fix it. I am going to call HO on Monday if not. TIAI have had that problem a few times. I just take the tip off and clean it real good. Then I run hot water through it and put it back together. I have never had a problem with it after that. I hope this helps.Have something to add?

What is an Accent Decorator Spewing?

An Accent Decorator Spewing is a handy kitchen tool that allows you to easily add decorative accents to your dishes, desserts, and drinks. It is perfect for creating beautiful presentations for special occasions or everyday meals.

How does the Accent Decorator Spewing work?

The Accent Decorator Spewing works by using a plunger mechanism to push out the desired decorative element, such as frosting, sauce, or spices, through a nozzle. The nozzle can be changed out to create different designs and patterns.

What types of decorative elements can be used with the Accent Decorator Spewing?

The Accent Decorator Spewing is versatile and can be used with a variety of decorative elements, including frosting, melted chocolate, sauces, and finely ground spices. You can also experiment with different textures and consistencies for unique designs.

Is the Accent Decorator Spewing easy to clean?

Yes, the Accent Decorator Spewing is designed to be easy to clean. The plunger and nozzle can be disassembled for thorough cleaning, and the tool is dishwasher safe for added convenience.

Can the Accent Decorator Spewing be used by children?

Yes, the Accent Decorator Spewing is safe and easy for children to use with adult supervision. It is a fun and creative way to get kids involved in cooking and baking, and they will love seeing their designs come to life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kandio
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • pamperedkel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • RMDave