• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Trying to Reach a Show Host Before Friday!

nothing. I think she may have moved. It's just a heads up for people that work with this particular contact. If you are not able to reach the host by phone and you have sent them a host pack, you might want to leave a message on their voice mail assuming the show is still on for them and you are looking forward to it.
LisaLeichner
Hey all, I have a show scheduled for this Friday . . . I think!! She is a contact I have from a fair I did at our mall in October. I set the date with her back at the beginning of November & told her I would mail her the host packet--why, oh why, did I not ask if I could BRING it over?! I have not been able to get in touch with her again since! I am getting a voice mail with someone else's name when I call the same number, & she has not returned calls, even though I know she has my contact information stamped on everything I sent to her. I am probably going to run over to her house tomorrow to try & catch her, but it kinda makes me nervous to think about doing that! Has anyone else ever been in a similar situation? If I don't get in touch with her before Friday, should I scrap the whole show, or should I just buy the ingredients for a quick & simple recipe & show up on her doorstep 15 minutes before the show?! I'm $500 away from being at the $2000 level for sales this month, so I was really hoping to have her show, because it's the only other one I have in December! It probably won't reach $500 anyway. UGH! What a weird situation!!

I've had this happen once, but I've read about it numerous times on here. I wonder if you have the correct phone number. If she is close by to you, I would try to run over there sometime this week and see if you can catch her. Explain you weren't even sure if you had the correct phone number. If she is getting your message, but she's too afraid to let you know she has to cancel, maybe leave a message assuming the show is on and you're showing up at such and such a time for her party and you're looking forward to it. In most cases, from what I've heard on here, THAT is when you'll finally get a call back. But, if you have the wrong phone number, then that's a problem. I would maybe check her phone number with information or look it up on the internet. Do a reverse directory check using her address and see if the phone numbers match. Of course, this is harder to do these days because so many people give out their cell phone numbers instead. Good luck! :)

Something similar happened to me. My host had tranposed 2 numbers in her phone number and her address, turns out she'd had a root canal the day of her friends show when she booked with me and I had been leaving messages on some strangers answering machine. Luckily I gave her the hostess packet the night she booked. I'd pop by and I'd have a simple gift to give (celebrations recipe cards held together with a small twix-it clip) and just say, " I've been unable to reach you by phone so I wanted to stop by real quick to see if we're still on for Friday" Then I'd say "If we are still on for Friday I have this little gift for you". Good luck and let us know how it goes. :)

Check 411.com to see if you've got the right number. You can pretty much find anyone that way!

Reverse Number LookupI agree - use 411.com and do a reverse number look-up to make sure you have the correct person for the phone number you have. It is a great tool! I use this tool for all of the contacts I receive from fairs before I contact them. I always want to make sure I have the spelling of their name, address, etc. correct. I sometimes have a hard time reading handwritting.

In my area I usually use Verizon.com and then use their reverse number look-up.

I've had this happen as well. Meet the host through a trade show. I called & talked to her the same night, checked that I had the correct address & mailed the host pack to her. When making the follow up calls, I either got her voice mail or her significant other who would tell me I had the wrong number. I tried leaving the message I would be at her house at such & such time on the date we set & still no response from her. I sent a certified letter to her letting her know all of this & still no response nor did she send the host pack back. I kept her drawing slip & marked it as NEVER AGAIN! The only reason I kept it was so I could remember the name, etc. I chaulked it up to a live & learn experience, even though it was a little maddening. I felt she could at least have called & left a message that she changed her mind...just a little common curtsey.

Debbie Salanitro
Future Director
Virginia

My own friend did this to me, twice! Then she turned it into a catalog show and never gave met the money or the orders. Finally after, too many calls and email, I just let it drop. I am not happy that my reputation was probably trashed as a result of her careless behavior, though.

I would give it a shottry to drop by , why not. Lets hope she has been really busy and was unable to contact you ! Let us know what happens !

1. How can I reach a show host before Friday?

To reach a show host before Friday, you can contact them directly through their provided contact information or you can reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance.

2. What if I need to make changes to my order before the show on Friday?

If you need to make changes to your order before the show on Friday, you can contact your show host directly and they can assist you with making any necessary changes.

3. Can I still place an order if I missed the deadline for the show on Friday?

Yes, you can still place an order even if you missed the deadline for the show on Friday. You can either contact your show host or place your order through the Pampered Chef website.

4. Is it possible to add items to my order after I have already submitted it?

Yes, it is possible to add items to your order after you have already submitted it. You can contact your show host to make the additions or you can place a separate order for the additional items.

5. Can I cancel my order before the show on Friday?

Yes, you can cancel your order before the show on Friday. Please contact your show host or the Pampered Chef customer service team to initiate the cancellation process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kmiller
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kmiller
Replies