1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: ? about vista print

1. Kelly8

Kelly8 Advanced Member

I recently ordered some products from vistaprint that I need for a booth for next Thursday. I ordered them on the 8th. Going by suggestions I've seen on here, I picked the 21 day shipping because everyone said that it usually comes in about a week. I just checked, and my order says "printing in progrees." I'm getting a little worried. My question is, does the stauts sometimes say printing in progress even though they might be farther ahead than that?

Mar 16, 2009
  2. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

Sometimes thing ship separately too. If you still have about 10 days (until next Thursday), I would think you'd get it in time.

Mar 16, 2009
  3. niclowther

niclowther Member Gold Member

I've noticed that return address labels and those sort of things take longer. I ordered postcards last week and already have them.

Mar 16, 2009
  4. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

I ordered a bunch of stuff and got it in less than two weeks. magnets, business cards, tri fold brochures, a t-shirt and pen. it all came in perfect condition and fast.

Mar 16, 2009
  5. Kelly8

Kelly8 Advanced Member

jeez, you all have your stuff much quicker than I got mine. I only have 8 days now, and it's still saying "printing in progress." I'm getting a little worried.

Mar 18, 2009
  6. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

It just depends on what it is, and how much other stuff is in your order. I've received orders in 3 separate shipments just because the items all ship from different production facilities.

Mar 18, 2009
  7. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

I would call them if I were you - maybe they can give you an exact status rather than stress. I called once because an order was delayed and they sent it out overnight at their expense. It doesnt hurt to ask! :)

Mar 18, 2009
  8. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I'm ordering HWC postcards and am not sure which shipping to select. The cheapest one says 21 days, but after reading this thread I'm not sure what to pick now. I was thinking that I should do the standard 14 day shipping, but if you guys tend to get your things in 2 weeks at the slow shipping rate, should I just go for it?

Mar 22, 2009
  9. chefann

I get things fairly quickly with the 21-day shipping. But it really depends on how many orders are in front of yours (and what's on yours - postcards are usually pretty fast).

Mar 23, 2009
  10. Vp fyi

:eek:I'm not sure if they do it to everyone, but please watch the account that you pay for VP with. I had ordered some cards from there and was being charged $15/month for something I had no clue they signed me up for. Just FYI

Mar 25, 2009
  11. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

I read something about this online....has anyone else had this issue???

Mar 25, 2009
  12. chefann

I haven't had the issue, but it has to do with the "click here to get $10 free" type offers that pop up after you place the order. Clicking on that signs you up for some service, and it's very hard to get yourself off the list.

Mar 25, 2009
  13. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

I had ordered my first set of business cards with VistaPrint and chose the 21 day shipping. I had received them in 8 days but when I checked my order after a week, the status still said "printing in progress". So i assume that the status isn't updated very regularly as I had received them the next day!
    I just placed another order yesterday (Wed Mar 25) so I'm curious to see how long it will take to arrive this time

Mar 26, 2009
  14. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

I was wondering where Vista Print ships from. I noticed some of my items say they're "seaborne" and I just received two VAT invoices....

Mar 26, 2009
  15. chefann

I get things from all over the US, depending on what I order and where VistaPrint has plants that print particular items.

Mar 26, 2009
Have something to add?