• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vistaprint Order Status: Concerns About Printing Progress

In summary, the order says "printing in progress" even though it's been over a week. It's unclear what the delay is, but it's possible it could be resolved in the next 10 days.
Kelly8
I recently ordered some products from vistaprint that I need for a booth for next Thursday. I ordered them on the 8th. Going by suggestions I've seen on here, I picked the 21 day shipping because everyone said that it usually comes in about a week. I just checked, and my order says "printing in progrees." I'm getting a little worried. My question is, does the stauts sometimes say printing in progress even though they might be farther ahead than that?

Sometimes thing ship separately too. If you still have about 10 days (until next Thursday), I would think you'd get it in time.

I've noticed that return address labels and those sort of things take longer. I ordered postcards last week and already have them.

I ordered a bunch of stuff and got it in less than two weeks. magnets, business cards, tri fold brochures, a t-shirt and pen. it all came in perfect condition and fast.

jeez, you all have your stuff much quicker than I got mine. I only have 8 days now, and it's still saying "printing in progress." I'm getting a little worried.

It just depends on what it is, and how much other stuff is in your order. I've received orders in 3 separate shipments just because the items all ship from different production facilities.

I would call them if I were you - maybe they can give you an exact status rather than stress. I called once because an order was delayed and they sent it out overnight at their expense. It doesnt hurt to ask! :)

I'm ordering HWC postcards and am not sure which shipping to select. The cheapest one says 21 days, but after reading this thread I'm not sure what to pick now. I was thinking that I should do the standard 14 day shipping, but if you guys tend to get your things in 2 weeks at the slow shipping rate, should I just go for it?

I get things fairly quickly with the 21-day shipping. But it really depends on how many orders are in front of yours (and what's on yours - postcards are usually pretty fast).

Vp fyi:eek:I'm not sure if they do it to everyone, but please watch the account that you pay for VP with. I had ordered some cards from there and was being charged $15/month for something I had no clue they signed me up for. Just FYI

I read something about this online....has anyone else had this issue???

I haven't had the issue, but it has to do with the "click here to get $10 free" type offers that pop up after you place the order. Clicking on that signs you up for some service, and it's very hard to get yourself off the list.

I had ordered my first set of business cards with VistaPrint and chose the 21 day shipping. I had received them in 8 days but when I checked my order after a week, the status still said "printing in progress". So i assume that the status isn't updated very regularly as I had received them the next day!
I just placed another order yesterday (Wed Mar 25) so I'm curious to see how long it will take to arrive this time

I was wondering where Vista Print ships from. I noticed some of my items say they're "seaborne" and I just received two VAT invoices....

I get things from all over the US, depending on what I order and where VistaPrint has plants that print particular items.

1. What is Vista Print?

Vista Print is an online printing company that offers a wide variety of customizable products such as business cards, invitations, marketing materials, and more.

2. Can I use Vista Print for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you can use Vista Print to create professional and personalized marketing materials for your Pampered Chef business. They offer a range of products that are suitable for direct sales and small businesses.

3. How much does Vista Print cost?

The cost of Vista Print products varies depending on the type and quantity of items you order. They often have discounts and promotions available, so it's best to check their website for current pricing.

4. What types of products can I order from Vista Print?

Vista Print offers a wide variety of products including business cards, flyers, brochures, banners, personalized gifts, and more. They also offer printing services for promotional products such as t-shirts, hats, and pens.

5. How long does it take to receive my order from Vista Print?

The shipping time for Vista Print orders varies depending on the shipping method you choose and the products you order. Standard shipping typically takes 7-10 business days, while express shipping can take 3-5 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
denise703
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisasfuncooking